Chapter Seventeen

Eren's POV

It's been about four days since what happened between me and the bitch. I had run into Jean when I went out to buy some ingredients for dinner one time, and I told him that he needs to keep the numbers to himself. Of course knowing a douche like him he said otherwise, but after I told him what happened with Mikasa he quickly changed his mind. I haven't talked with Armin in a while but I was sure he wouldn't want to for a while longer. It's been about six days since I last saw him but knowing him I'd need to give him some space to let things sink in for him to process what I've kept from him.

As I was eating some chips while watching the new episode of ShadowHunters laying on my couch, my phone buzzed three, no, four times in succession on the coffee table. I groaned and reached for the remote to pause the show and grabbed my phone afterwards. When my screen lit up I saw that the texts were from Mikasa.

" Oh what do you want now you bitch?" This girl was getting on my nerves, but I still didn't understand why she hasn't told Levi anything.

I hung my head, as I was still laying on my stomach on the couch, and looked back up to my phone. I unlocked it and opened the Phone app and looked in my contacts. I found her contact, tapped it, and tapped the call option. If I was going to shake her off of me then I'd need to be as straight forward as possible for her to understand. She picked up and I didn't waste time in getting to the point.

" What do you want from  me? Unless you've told Levi about our relation from back then and what's going to happen then I want no part in your misfortune."

" It's about Levi, Eren. I don't know what's wrong with him lately but I think the visions are starting to come back to him stronger and stronger everyday. I hate watching him like this. So please, even for a little bit, come back and help him."

" So far everyone I know whose regained their memories has had different encounters with the memories from back then, they can come slowly and steadily or they can come all at once and possibly damage their mind."

" Please Eren! You're the last person I'd want to ask help from but you got your memories all at once just like him, so maybe-"

" That was because people around me told me of the memories, so I knew I'd get them. He's different, I've told him about them sure, but he wasn't accepting them as a part of him."

There was silence and then the soft sobs of a feminine voice on the speaker. I sighed roughly as I sat up and started grabbing my things and shoving them into my bag.

" Alright! I'll be over there in about ten or five minutes so you better have the door unlocked!"

I hung up and swung the door open to ran out of my apartment, rushing for the parking lot for my car. I took out my keys and unlocked it, got in, and started it up in a hurry.

It's been about six minutes and I was close to the hotel Levi lived in, but I was sure enough pressing my luck almost going about ninety miles an hour. When I finally pulled into the parking lot of the hotel, I parked my car near the entrance, got out, and rushed for the lobby.

" Ma'am, I'd like to get to the penthouse stat! A family member of mine called for me seeing as there's something wrong with our father, please you have to let get up there!"

" Father? Mr. Ackerman is sin-"

" Just let me get up to them, his sister called for me to help him and if I don't I don't know what will happen to him!"