Chapter Twenty-Five

Eren's POV

When we made it back to the hotel we went back upstairs to gather the last of our supplies. The whole time my mind was thinking about my friends, I just hoped they listened to me. I didn't bother giving them any context only that they need to get to my place and stay there for a while. I hope Armin had forgiven me by now, I still think about what had happened that night when I told him about my condition. I had finished gathering everything and looked back to double check before I went back down, that's when my eyes landed on my camera sitting on the island in the kitchen. I shut my eyes and turned for the elevator.

Once the doors opened just enough for me to slip out I did and joined up with Levi standing by the door outside, and then I noticed that he was wearing a suit, or just now realized that is. Then again I guess I was kind of dressed up too. We were both in black clothing as we didn't want any survivors to understand what we'll need to do with the Titans, blood isn't that visible on black after all. He stood up straight and looked directly at, then I had a question.

" How did you come down here before me?"

" I only needed to grab one thing so I figured I'd come back down and wait for you. Eren, are you sure you want to do this?"

" Of course I'm sure, I'm not going to let these things roam the fucking streets. No, I'll exterminate every last one."

I didn't realized my hands were curled up until Levi slipped his into mine. I let out a sigh of relaxation and leaned down for a kiss. It was only a peck and we knew we'd have to wait a while for more when this was over with. We nodded to each other and ran for our cars, but before hand we had put in ear pieces so we could talk to each other as we would be split up for a while. I reached for the ear piece and spoke.

" Alright then, you want to start south from here and work yourself to the west and work yourself towards the middle of Miami. I'll do the same thing but start in the north, sound good?"

" Sure thing, oh and Eren?"

" Yeah?"

" Try not to get yourself killed." We both chuckled and afterwards we left the hotel's parking lot at full speed.

As I was making my way to the northern boundary of Miami, in my black SSC Tuatara, I saw a few wandering Titans on the road. I slammed on the brakes and opened my window so I could stand in the car and shoot. Before I did I contacted Levi via ear piece.

" Levi, I forgot to mention, if you happen to come across any Titans just wandering on the streets, kill them."

" One step ahead of you." He responded.

I sighed in relief and began to shoot the Titans near by. They went down easily and a strange feeling of excitement spread through me as I watched these things fall to the ground. I shook my head and seated myself back into the car and continued my path to the eastern boundary of Miami.

Levi's POV

While I was heading towards the western part of Miami I was given instructions by Eren that he needed assistance in rescuing a family. He had already finished his part of the plan and I was almost done as well so it wouldn't be too much of a hassle. I sped down the highway as I made my way to the building that Eren had specified on the ear piece, and soon enough I was pulling into the entrance of the parking lot.