Chapter 2: Meeting Jimin

The next time I woke up I was alone. I felt like a new person as I sat up straight rubbing my eyes. My body felt refreshed, and when I looked down though I was naked I was clean. I looked around the room and found a mirror sitting on a wooden desk. I took the throw blanket from the bed wrapping myself up and attempted to get to my feet. Though I was a little weak, I was able to slowly walk over to the desk. When I looked into the mirror, I didn't recognize the person looking back at me. My hair was not matted; but brushed, clean, and straight, my eyes didn't have circles under them, not were they bloodshot, and there were no cuts on my skin, face or body. The girl looking back at me couldn't have been me...she was too beautiful. I heard a door open from behind me making me jump and turn quickly.

I recognized the silver haired man as he smiled to me. "You must be feeling so much better...and you were strong enough to walk...thank goodness. I was worried." I nodded and swallowed thickly, but he continued to stare. "Do you remember me at all?" I nodded again. "Do you remember my name?"

I cleared my throat a little before I was able to speak. "Jimin." I answered in a soft whisper.

"That's right." He smiled. He sat on a chair that was on the other side of the bed where I was laying. "How are you feeling?"

I thought about it for a minute, not sure if I was going to trust him or not but I nodded slightly. "Good."

"I'm glad."

"Where am I?" I asked after a moment of awkward silence.

"You are aboard the Ivory Key, Bunny." Suddenly all my happy thoughts, all my hopes for being well left my mind completely. My heart felt as if it fell into my stomach and I thought I was going to hyperventilate. The Ivory Key is home to one of the most ruthless, mean, and cold captains of all the Seven Seas...and by the way I can feel the room sway...I was on his ship in the middle of the ocean, no hope of escape. I stepped back clinging to the blanket that kept me from him and I couldn't help but to fear my future on this ship. "You don't have to be scared my beautiful Bunny." He said. "No one here is going to hurt you."

I had a hard time believing that. Their reputation as a core alone had me shaking with fear. He stood up and went towards a closet on the other side of the large room. He wore simple clothes, tight leather pants and a white baggy shirt that went over his hands. He had a sword sheathed in his belt, and his hair was messy in an attractive manor. He pulled from the closet a red corset, one that was specially made to cup the wearer's breasts outlined in a thick black thread. The back was strung up with the same black thread that decorated the lining. He also had a long black skirt that looked as if it would touch the ground past my feet. He raised them to me. "I know you will need help with the corset. There are under garments in that drawer for you, and this closet here is yours. There are several corsets and there are several simple skirts like it to match the corsets, but there are other gowns that can go over the corsets you wear so you choose. I will turn, you just let me know when you are ready for me to tie your corset."

He turned and I stared at him or a moment. He continued to be kind to me and I was afraid if I defied him it would only be ugly for me. So I made my way near him letting the blanket fall to my feet. I picked a pair of simple underwear and slipped the skirt to fit around and lay gently on my hips. I was surprised as to how well it fit me. I then placed the corset over my torso and placed my breasts in properly.

"Okay." I said.

He turned around and smiled coming from behind me. He didn't tie it too tight but was sure that it would be secured. His fingers were gentle and soft, and he was sure to ask me if it was too tight, or if I could breath. The treatment this man was giving me was much different than anything I had ever experienced. I was terrified of how quickly this could change as he patted me on the shoulder softly. "All done. How does it feel?"