Chapter 19: Finally At Ease

"Don't you look exhausted." Jimin teased.

"What do you mean?"

"You're walking a bit slower than normal...and with a slight limp..."

My eyes went wide as I sat down with him. "Ummm....well...that's because..."

But before I could answer Yoongi came up from behind me wrapping his arms around me an kissing me softly on the neck. "She's walking a bit askew because I fucked her silly last night." He growled into my skin. "I couldn't help myself."

Jimin laughed but I gasped at his bluntness grabbing him by the arms. "Yoongi!" I scolded.

He and Jimin both laughed. "Don't worry Bunny, Tae gets me like that sometimes too." He smiled. "But don't worry...I get my revenge." He winked.

"Babygirl will you get your revenge on me?" Yoongi asked sitting next to me and pulling my face to him.

I smiled and kissed him on the lips quick. "One day...when you least expect it."

He laughed softly kissing me again. "Cant wait."

I couldn't help but giggle as he moved to scoot closer to me. I looked back to Jimin who had a warm smile on his face looking at me. "What?" I asked.

He looked back and forth between Yoongi and I and his smile, if possible, got even bigger. "I am just really happy to see hyung happy." He turned back to Yoongi. "I have never seen you this happy...but I'm glad...it's a nice change."

"Well Jiminie, I've never been in love before. It changes you." He smiled looking at me. I kissed him on the tip of his nose. "Didn't you say you wanted to teach us a game?" He continued.

"Oh yes. Do you both have your dice?"

"How many do we need Bunny?"

"I think we all have 6." I checked. "So this is called 'Liar's Dice.' It's kind of like Poker, with Dice. Dice cant get ruined by water." I giggled. "You have to keep your dice coverd though so no one else see's them, and you bet on how many, of what number, is on the table. For example. I will bet that there are three 2's. Now Jimin, you either have to bet more 2's than I did, or bet a higher number. You cant ever bet less or a lower number...BUT if your opponent feels like you are wrong, they accuse you of lying, that's when we show each other what dice we do have. If you were 'lying' then you lose a die. If you were right, and there has to be the number they bet or more, then the person who called you a liar loses a dice."

They seemed to catch on rather quickly and hours had passed. Jimin had won several times and Yoongi was getting frustrated. Not seriously so, but he was determined to win. He took a look at his dice again looking at Jimin. "Four 5's."

"Five 5's." I responded.

Jimin narrowed his eyes to him, taking a moment before responding. "Four 6's."

Yoongi smiled. "Six 6's."

I didn't respond. I didn't want to bet more, but before I could say anything, Jimin spoke. "Liar." He said calmly and softly.

Yoongi showed his dice revealing four 6's, I showed mine, with no six's present, and I saw Jimin poke the inside of his cheek, just to reveal that he also had three 6's in his possession."

"YES!" Yoongi shouted throwing his hands up in fists. "FINALLY I WIN!" Jimin and I both laughed.

Honestly. It was so good to see him so light hearted. He had always been gentle and kind to me, but when he was around other's he had such a stern persona to him. Ever since his friends, and myself had returned to the Ivory Key, he was clearly happier. He was also quite insatiable. Every night for the past few weeks we lost ourselves to each other as he would sink himself into me. He taught me new ways my body could move and bend, he allowed me to explore and memorize his body the same way he did mine. I knew all his sensitive spots; including the one on his neck and below his ear, the one just above his right v line and at his naval. I especially love the way he hardens to the max when I nip at the base of his cock. I knew it all, and he knew mine.

"Good job love." I said smiling and kissing the side of his head. I looked over his shoulder and saw Namjoon pinning Jin to the side of the ship again gripping him by the back of the head kissing him deeply. "You'd think they would have had enough of each other by now." I said giggling.

Tae came up to the table wrapping an arm around Jimin. "Are you kidding, you weren't around before the fall out happened. They were inseparable; Namjoon can't keep his dick to himself."  

We all laughed and turned when we heard a loud slap. Namjoon's eyes were wide and his mouth was open immediately scrunching up his nose afterwards. "Joonie, not on deck!" We heard Jin scold him. Namjoon gave him a smirk and pulled him by his arm to go below deck.

"Well that's the last we will see of them tonight." Jungkook said approaching us. "What are you all playing."

"Noona taught them how to play Liar's Dice. I was just about to join them...you want to play too?" Tae asked.

"Let me go get Hobi." he smiled.

I taught my boys how to play the game and they got quite competitive. I'm just glad we had enough dice to go around for everyone to play. By the time Yoongi won for the 2nd time, I was exhausted. I leaned into him more and though he wasn't ready to be done playing, he pulled me into his lap and used one arm to hold me tight and play with my hair at the same time. I wasn't quite asleep, I could feel him move when he'd roll his dice, and I could hear his annoyance, and his praise throughout the game. This was what peace was. Love and Happiness. These men had taken me from a world of pain and misery, and brought me into a family. I was no longer a possession. I had a tittle, and I had value. I had learned more and more each day about medicine. Jimin was a genius when it came to the human body. He was able to mend almost any wound with the remedies he'd concoct depending on what is needed for healing. A broken bone was put in a cast, and they would drink a pain killer that would ease their suffering.

He was brilliant.

And since Namjoon was back on the Ivory Key, Tae was no longer the first mate. I thought he may be disappointed but he actually couldn't have been happier. He was the only one outside Jimin and Jin that he trusted and Jin had no interest in the politics of piracy and Jimin was already burdened with the sole responsibility of being the ships medic. Tae stepped up like a real man, and though he wasn't nearly the genius Namjoon was, he sure did hold is own.

Namjoon was cunning and clever, he was witty and he thought of things you wouldn't never imagine giving you a different outlook on simple things. Jin was more social with Namjoon aroud, he was an amazing cook, and though he didn't seem to have a specific job on the ship, he acted as a fatherly figure. The crew would always go to him for advice. I already knew that Jungkook and Hoseok were navigation experts; I did not know however, that Taehyung was not only a skills swordsman, but a gifted blacksmith. He actually created 90% of the weapons the crew of the Ivory Key held.

Including myself.

Once everyone was on board and Tae could go back to his talent, he made me a small dagger, with a sheath that is to be buckled and hidden on my upper thigh. He taught me how to use it and I felt so much more at ease that I had some sort of self-defense skill for emergencies. It had a black handle with an ivoery bone going up the middle, and the blade was embedded in the handle almost half way through. The thickness of the blade was most important, for it was sharp, and though heavy, not too heavy that I couldn't handle it.

I feel like things were finally the way they were supposed to be