Chapter 9: Changes

That was the first night I fell asleep in Yoongi's arms. It was the first night that I fell asleep embraced warmly, and it was the first night, that I felt at peace. He snored... a little, and he'd occasionally stir and hold me tighter if I moved at all. There was this tight feeling in my chest and stomach any time I was with him, a fluttering when he would touch me, and I'd become shy whenever he'd smile at me. I woke up before him the next morning. My face was tucked between his neck and shoulder and both of his arms were wrapped around me keeping me tight to him.

I moved slightly but his grip didn't loosen at all. I decided I'd wake him up in another way. I started peppering soft kisses all around his neck. My kisses started to become deeper as I started to suckle on a specific spot that made him groan internally. I wasn't sure if he was awake yet so I kept going. I used my tongue to draw circles around the same spot and I felt him start to stir. He moaned again and his arms loosened but didn't let me go. Instead his left arm started to rub my back. I continued to kiss him and when I sucked softly, that's when I knew he was awake.

"Ohhhh Jagi, you are trouble aren't you?"

I couldn't hold back my giggle but I did let go of him. "I just wanted to wake you up nicely."

He groaned. "That was a very nice way to wake up...especially when I don't like waking up."

"Do you want to keep sleeping?"

"Yes."

"Okay." I laughed.

I snuggled into him more and just as we were about to get comfortable we both jerked at the sound of the bedroom door being slammed open.

"Captian, I'm so sorry to disturb you but we have a problem."

Yoongi jerked up and I covered myself before seeing Taehyung at the door breathing heavily.

"What is going on?" he asked his voice deep and brooding.

"Its...it's Namjoon Sir...his ship is on the horizon."

Yoongi jumped out of bed not caring that he was naked. He quickly pulled his pants on and grabbed a shirt scurrying over to Tae quickly. He ran out the door almost slamming it shut but stopped and turned to me as he pulled his shirt on. "Stay. Here." He said in anger. "If there is EVER a time for you to listen to me without question it is now. Do not be seen."

I nodded and he slammed the door leaving me alone, naked, and confused. I got a sick feeling in my stomach and jumped from the bed into my closet. I wouldn't be able to put a corset on without help so I just threw on the black night dress. I felt the ship start to turn and speed up. I could also hear a lot of commotion on deck. There were shouts and though I couldn't make out what was said, I could hear Yoongi shouting instructions.

What if he got hurt? If...if what Jimin told me was true...SURELY if it was his best friend he wouldn't hurt him...would he?

For hours I waited for him to come back. I couldn't hold back my tears at one point, curling up on the bed. Yoongi was wrong...I am useless. I couldn't help with anything, I was just another burden on this ship, hidden away in a dark room. I was taking a sip of water before the door opened again and Yoongi came in, panting and bloody.

I jumped from my spot on the bed and ran to him cupping his face in my hands. "What happened to you!?"

"This...is nothing." He said in heavy breaths.

I pulled him to the bed making him sit. I tore his shirt open, and then his pants examining his wounds. He was right...they weren't so bad, and it looks like most of the blood that stained his clothes wasn't his own. I went to the water room and found a clean rag and a warm bowl of water. When I got back to him I washed his body off of all the dirt and blood.