Chapter 3: Captain of the Ivory Key

His hair was dark, his skin was pale, and his eyes were the same one that I dreamt about. This...this was Captain Min. The way he walked into the room, the way his hands swayed next to his sides, the dominance and authority oozed out of him like a bleeding wound. He looked at me an I immediately looked down. I didn't dare look him in the eye. To my luck though, his path changed and he came right to me. He kneeled down squatting on his toes as he reached up to grab my chin. He was soft as he pulled my head up to look at him, and just as I expected his beautiful brown eyes caught me in a trance. He pulled my chin from one side to the other, examining me closely. I let him do what he pleased and he let go of my chin with a sharp nod. I didn't even notice that Jimin was behind him.

"She seems to be well enough to eat solid foods." He said as Captain Min turned to face him. "She is drinking water, and is able to move fluidly with her proper attire. She should be back to full health within a week or so, should we make the announcement to the crew?"

"Wait until she's well." He said in a deep low voice that caused chills to run down my spine. "I ony trust you, Tae and Jin on this ship and I wouldn't put it past some of the crew to attempt to take her."

Take me?! What?

"Very well...I will pass along the message to Taehyung as well. Do you need anything before I leave?"

"No." he said turning back around and going to a different closet. "You may go."

"Hyung, just a reminder." Jimin shouted after his captain. "She will need assistance getting that corset off. If you want me to do it now..."

"We will be fine." He said interrupting Jimin.

He smiled to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Goodnight Bunny."

He quickly made his way out of the room closing the door behind me. He left me with him. He left me with the most dangerous man who had ever had control over the seven seas. I'd be surprised if I was alive come morning...all of Jimin's efforts gone to waste.

I stayed as still as possible not daring to move. I didn't want to give him any reason to be upset with me. I heard him open the closet door again, and his attire had changed. He was once wearing a tight black taylor made suit with a red breast pad going across his chest, and now he was in a similar outfit to that of Jimin and Tae. He looked as if he dunked his head in water as he was ruffling his hair as he stepped back into the room.

He came over to me holding a pale and a cloth in it. "Jimin says you are well...are you?" I nodded. "Will you help me with something?" I nodded again. "You can look at me." I took a deep breath and turned to him, his facial features drawing me in, wanting to make me drool. Never had I ever been with such an attractive man. I almost couldn't breath. "Will you get my back?" he asked holding out the bucket. "I can never reach."

I nodded again and took the heavy bucket from him dropping it with a loud thunk on the floor. Thankfully it feel right side up so none of the soapy water spilled. He sat directly next to me and turned his back towards me. I pulled the tie from behind his back keeping his shirt up and gently pulled it down so I could see his back. I placed the palm of my hand on his skin admiring its beauty. It was as pale as his face, and has not one blemish on it. He was surprisingly warm, and his skin soft as velvet and I dragged my fingers downward feeling him beneath my fingertips.

"Are you just going to pet me?" he asked making me jump. "Or are you going to do what I asked?"

I quickly rung the rag from the bucket and started to gently wipe his back, carful not to drip on the silk sheets of his bed. He allowed his head to fall in front of him as I continued to clean him. I made quick with the task, not wanting to upset him if I took too long. Once I was finshed I placed the rag back into the bucket and stood as I tried to pick up the water. He looked at me and reached for the back of his shirt tying it back up.