Chapter 23: Mixing Purple

Finally Jimin's fever came down a bit again and I had gotten Tae to see him. He cried, and didn't say much, but when I needed to reapply the medication and changed his bandage on the rash, he left. Before I could start though Yoongi came into the room closing the door.

"Baby..." he started. "I don't want you to fall ill." He said.

I started to take the dressings off of his rash, the spot bleeding slightly. "Tae isn't sick, and I feel fine. I don't think this is something you can catch, air born."

"But you're touching him Jagi...I love Jimin...I love him as much as anyone here, he's my closest and most loyal friend...but I cant loose you...you are my sanity."

"You wont lose me, and you wont lose, Jimin." I said determined. I wasn't going to move from his side until his real laughter rings in my ears.

I heard Yoongi sigh from behind me and then wrap his arms around me. He kissed me on my neck softly once, then twice before he let go. "Please be careful...and save him."

I turned to him and kissed him softly. "I'm trying Yoongi." I said crying silent tears. He wiped them from my eyes, kissing me on the forehead. He walked out of the room and I went back to work trying to bring down Jimin's fever.

About an hour later he was still in a deep sleep as I looked through his medications. I tried, so very hard, to remember what each bottle was for. I could almost hear Jimin's voice echoing as he told me what each liquid or cream was fore.

"This one reduces fevers, its useful for every illness since most illnesses start with a fever."

"Infections hate this light blue liquid, it kills it faster than anything I had ever use."

"I call this pinkness love potion." He laughed. "It causes you to get a little loopy in recovery, but it cleans wounds and the blood from the infections."

"Green means Go. You cant hurt someone from injecting them with this...if it doesn't work it doesn't work, it doesn't cause more damage."

I closed my eyes tightly trying to think of what to do. I already used the fever reducer but I cant just pump him with each medication. Some of them also inject a bacteria, and if I inject the wrong one I could make him worse, or kill him. I started to tear into the box of medicine wracking my brain to what to do.

I could hear Jimin stir and him moan slightly. When I looked up his eyes were open and he was looking over to me. I put the bottles back and wiped my eyes going back over to his side. I sat on the bed and he reached for my hands. I looked down ashamed that I couldn't help him. I told both Taehyung and Captain Min that I would save him, and when he does I'll die too. They will surely kill me, if I don't save their brother, lover, friend.

I felt his other hand hold on to me causing me to look up. He looked as if he was focused and his clammy hands held on to mine as tightly as his strength would let him.

"Mmmmm." He groand. He opened his mouth and swallowed. "Mmmmixxx." He mumbled.

"What?" I said, completely paying attention now.

"Mmmix." He breathed.

"Mix. Mix what?"

"Pppppurpp."  He let out taking another deep breath. He swallowed thickly and opened his mouth. "Ppurplllle."

"Purple?"

He nodded, leaning back into his bed. His hands started to loosen on mine and his eyes started to close again.

"No...no, no, Jimin." I begged holding on to his hand tighter. "Mix Purple? What does that mean?"

He started coughing again, this time blood coming out as well. I panicked and went over to get his water making him drink down the refreshing liquid to soothe his throat. Once he was done he leaned back into the bed, eyes closed. He was breathing heavily and each breath he took was weazy and strained. His body started to shake and I pulled the now hot cloths off of his skin, soaking them back in the cold water.