Chapter 11: Tightening And Flutterings

"For you of course." I said taking his face in my hands. "You have been kind to me...you've made me feel like a person. You've told me time and time again that I have value and you've given me a purpose. You're letting me learn and make myself useful...a better person." I kissed his lips quickly. "You haven't forced me to do anything I didn't want to do." I kissed him again, and the tears started falling. "You make my chest tighten and cause a fluttering in my stomach." I kissed him a little harder. "You even give me tingles...tingles I can't explain but feel OH so good." I kissed him again this time biting his bottom lip. "I stay because I am loyal to you..." I said starting to breath heavier. I looked in his eyes and they were intense and concentrated. "...and you alone."

With my final words I kissed him again, but this time he kissed me back. I held his face as he wrapped his arms around me pressing on my back. Our mouths moved as one, but the movements were wet and sloppy. His tongue caressed mine and I attempted to do the same. I continued to hold his face to mine and let out harsh breaths through my nose, him doing the same. I felt like I couldn't get closer to him, no matter how tightly I held his body to mine, it wasn't enough.

I detached my mouth from his and panted as we held each other close. I searched his eyes, not sure how to bring it up...I wanted to be closer...I wanted to be as close as possible, but how do I do that?

"What is it?" he whispered. "What do you want Jagi?"

"I want to be close to you." I said.

"You are close to me." He said cupping my face.

"No." I said taking hold of his hand. "I want to be closer...how can I be closer to you?"

And that's when I felt it. I felt him start to get aroused and he swallowed thickly. He answered my question without even knowing it. I kissed him again softly, then held my forehead against his.

"Please?" I begged. "I want to be closer to you." I said as I started to grind on his lap. He let out a few grunts and his hands gripped my hips tightly, but he didn't stop me. "Please let me be close to you." I said searching his eyes.

He searched mine back and he said so quietly I almost couldn't hear him. "Is this what you want? To be close?" he grinded up into me making me choke out a gasp. "Do you want me to do this?"

"Yes." I said without hesitation. "Yes, please." I said gripping him by the back of his neck.

He nodded quickly and took hold of me as he sat up. He twisted our bodies and pinned me against the bed. His lips quickly found the sensitive spots on my neck and I let out a low moan, as it felt incredible to have his lips on me.

"Yoongi." I whispered out.

He pulled up and moved to take off his shirt. Looking at his naked torso was a privelige, and no one could deny his absolute beauty. I reached out and touched his stomach from his chest down to his pelvic bone. He was so soft, and as I stroked my fingertips down his abdomen I looked up and saw his head tilted back in pleasure. That only fueled me more that I could make someone like him feel that way. My hand rested at his v-line and when he tilted his head back down to look at me, he nodded.

I took the tie of his pants and pulled the string to loosen his pants and when I did the waist band that was once secured on his hips fell pooling at his knees. Just as before, he was thick and hard, throbbing at the anticipation of the next step. I brushed my fingers up his length to hear him take in a sudden breath. When his gaze caught mine, I saw an urgency I never saw before. And it excited me causing me to actually feel the pooling between my legs.

I was more than ready for him.

He reached down to my legs and pulled my night dress over my head exposing me to him entirely. He pushed me back and captured my lips with his as he reached down between my legs. He was gentle when he brushed through my folds, and as soon as he hit my clit I jerked at the sensation.

"You are so sensitive." He whispered against my skin. "I love it."

He started to rub me a little harder and faster causing my legs to shake and my mouth to open wider. He kept his mouth against mine but he allowed me to pant at my pleasure. He'd give me soft kisses between my soft moans and whines. And just when I thought I was going to break he stopped. I whined even more looking up to him as he smirked.

"Not yet Jagi...we need to do it together."

I nodded and he adjusted himself between my legs. I felt the tip of him brush my wetness and the feeling had me drooling. I had never wanted this to happen so badly in my life.

"Please, please let me feel you." I begged up to him.

He got a little closer placing himself to my opening. "I don't know if it will hurt you...so just...tell me if it's too much okay?"

"I will." I breathed.

He pushed a little further and the slick wetness that pooled there made it easy for him to slide into me. He continued to push slowly and when the pain didn't come, I wanted more. I looked up to him panting at the pressure I was feeling.

"Yoongi....there's no pain. Y-you don't have to be so careful..."

"Are you sure?" he breathed in a heavy groan.

"Yes...please just...make me yours."

He didn't need to be told twice as he thrusted in the rest of the way in one stride. My mouth opened wide and a groan left my mouth I had not heard before. He was bigger than any other man who had done this before, yet he didn't hurt. In fact...the pressure of him being inside me was a pleasure I never thought I'd be longing for. But alas, I was.

He started to thrust in and out of me at a medium pace. It felt incredible. He stretched me and hit all the parts Jimin told me about with ease. I had my eyes close trying to take in the intense pleasure I was receiving only to open my eyes and see him above me. He had one hand holidng himself up next to my head and the other groping at my breasts. Each sensation pushed me into a world of euphoria and I took hold of his shoulder to hang on.

I could tell he was holding back because every now and then he'd snap his hips a little harder than the rhythm he kept. "Yoongi...don't hold back. I'm okay I promise...you can go harder."

He groaned at my words and shifted himself again quickly. He leaned back up and purchased one of my legs on his shoulder holding on to the top of my thigh. He started to thrust his hips faster causing a slapping noise to echo through the room.

"Ooooooh FUCK, Yoongi!" I shouted.

He looked up and was a bit shocked. "Jagiya..." he cooed. "...did that feel good?"

He looked into my eyes as he snapped his hips harder and harder. "Yes!" I shouted. "Oh god...Yoongi you feel so big."

"God, baby you are so tight." He groaned. "Fuck you feel so good."

His pace was merciless and there was a tightening in the pit of my stomach. I felt his abs tighten as well, and his thigh started to shake.

"Yoongi..." I cried out. "I feel...I..."

"M-me too." He responded. "Cum with me, baby...cum for me."

The authority in his voice went straight to my core and I started to throb and tighten around him. The knot in my stomach snapped and I held on to his hand he had reached out to me as my high washed threw me in a wave of hot white pulses. He continued to thrust into me as I felt him throb over and over finally letting out a deep guttural groan from the back of his throat. I could feel him release in me and after we had ridden out our high, he slowed to a stop. He stayed in his position, still inside me as both of our chests shook up and down in deep heaves. My eyes were closed and when I opened them I almost climaxed again.

He was there, naked, clinging to my leg with sweat dripping down his forehead, neck, and chest. His mouth was open and he was taking in deep breaths and when he opened his eyes and caught me staring, he smiled.

He slowly let go of my leg, gently letting it fall to the bedsheets. He pulled out of me and before anything could spill onto the bed, he used the cloth to clean my intimate areas, very carefully as I was a little sore. Once he was done cleaning himself off, he climbed above me and placed soft kisses from my naval, to between my breasts, ending at my lips.

"Do you still feel the tightening, and the fluttering?" he asked.

I nodded. "More so now than before."

He smiled. "Good."