Chapter 16: The Reuniting

We caught up with the Ivory Key in no time and I was standing on the deck leaning out. When we approached we saw the entire crew lined up ready for a fight. My eyes scanned over the men, finally landing on Yoongi. I raised up the white flag Hoseok gave me and a shocked looked came across his face. He shouted for his men to stand down and that's when Namjoon came up rom behind me. He took hold of a thick rope at the knot and wrapped his other arm around me. I saw anger in Yoongi's eyes but I had to ignore it until I got to him.

"Permission to come aboard?" Namjoon shouted.

"Granted." He yelled back.

His grip got tighter but this time I turned to hold on to his neck. It was easier with me not struggling and he pushed off the railing and we swung onto the deck of the Ivory Key. As soon as my feet touched the wood I was pulled into the arms of a warm embrace, and my lips were captured in a desperate kiss.

When he pulled away his face was serioius. "Don't you ever leave me again." He whispered.

"Never." I replied softly.

He kissed me again then turned to Namjoon who I saw was being held by four different men.

"Namjoon..." Yoongi started, but I interrupted him.

"My Captain, please...he brought me back and I think you should hear him out." I tunred to look at the men who held him and I could see one of them was pushing his shoulder painfully. "Let go of him." I demanded to them. They looked surprised at my command and then turned to Yoongi. I followed their gaze and turned to Yoongi as well. "Let him go...please...he wants to talk."

Yoongi looked over to Namjoon. "You want to talk about what?"

"I never got your letters." He started and Yoongi didn't budge. "If I had I would have responded...we all want to come home."

"You want to come home after you stole from me?" he asked anger clear in his voice.

Now I started to get mad. This was not about to be a pissing match between the two friends and I was not going to have it. I pulled Yoongi's face to look at me and I put on the most serious face I could. "My Captain...I think you owe it to him to listen. Yes he kidnapped me but he also took care of me and not a one put their hands on me."

His eyesbrows furrowed and he looked back over to his friend. "Release him." he said softly.

The crew did as they were told and Namjoon reached to his shoulder and rubbed. "Thanks." He said.

"JIMIN." Yoongi yelled. Jimin came to his side almost instantly. "You are responsible for her until I get back." He took hold of my arm and pushed me against him. "You are to touch her at all times...she is not to leave your side yet setp away from you, understood?"

"Yes Captain." He linked his arm with mind and laced his fingers with mine as we stood there.

"Alright, Joon...let's talk."  He gestured him to follow him below deck and when I watched them, Jin had just come on deck. When he saw Namjoon his eyes went wide and he stumbled backwards into the side of the door. His hand shot up clutching his heart as his mouth hung open. He couldn't help himself but to stare at Namjoon and even Namjoon was affected by the sight of Jin. They stared into each others eyes, so close to one another, yet so far away. Namjoon stopped at the doorframe not wanting to move away from Jin. Just then we heard Yoongi. "Joon! You wanna talk or not?!"

With that Namjoon's trance was shaken. "Yes...I'm coming." He looked back over to Jin one more time and then he sunk below ship.

I watched as Jin sunk to the floor tears in his eyes. He started to sob and I ran over to him Jimin hot on my trial. I wrapped my arms around Jin and when he realized who I was he was even more overwhelmed. His arms reached up to wrap around me in return and his face was pressed into my neck. I could feel the wetness from his tears as his entire body shook against me. Jimin was right next to us, also embracing us in a hug.