Chapter 4: Jimin The Teacher

Over the next several days there became a pattern. I would wake up with the Captain already gone, and I would wait for Jimin to come and do a check up. He's take my temperature, check my heart rate, and like the Captain had assumed he checked me for any lingering issues that may have been between my legs. He said I was good, that I was all me and nothing else. But he had something bothering him and I could tell.

"What is it Jimin?"

He looked at me as he finished up cleaning me and sighed. "With all those who have been with you...you've never been pregnant?"

I shoot my head. "No...I um...the first man who had me made me drink this sour milk. He said it would render me unable to have children so he didn't have to worry."

"Is that why you also no longer bleed?"

I nodded ashamed of what my body has been through. "Is that bad?" I asked.

"Well, that's not really for me to decide. Its your body, Bunny."

"I guess it's a good thing." I mumbled. "Any child I would have carried would have been tossed away or killed." A tear left my eye and Jimin caught it with his thumb.

"Can I ask you one more personal question?" he asked as he threw a night dress over my head.

"Of course." I mumbled again.

"Do you have trouble with arousal?"

"What's that?"

He looked uncomfortable at dirt but then there was a sadness in his eyes. "Um...you know...when all those men got between your legs...did it hurt or did it feel good?"

"Most of the time it hurt, but there were times it felt good. Is it supposed to hurt?"

"No, Bunny. It's supposed to feel good."

"Oh..." I looked down as I was leaned up against the head of the bed. I was embarrassed...I always thought it was supposed to hurt.

"Can I ask you to do something really uncomfortable?" I looked up to him and he seemed really concerned, so I nodded. Something in me had a gut feeling that despite my situation, and being at the mercy of the Ivory Key, I trusted him. "It's going to be really uncomfortable for you...and weird...but I want to show you something. Okay?" I nodded again. "Okay...first I want you to open your legs." I followed his instruction. "Now reach down between your legs and just rub yourself a little." I did as he asked. "Do you feel anything?"

"Not really?"

"Use pressure...make sure you're pressing down but not too hard."

When I did, I felt a small jolt run through me and I gasped pulling back my hand. "What was that?"

"It felt good didn't it?"

"Y-yeah, I think so."

"Keep doing it." I reached back down and I closed my eyes as I applied a bit more pressure rubbing back and forth. "Now circle your fingers at the same time." He whispered. I did and the jolt intensified and I felt my mouth drop open. "How does that feel?"

"Really good." I panted slightly.

"Okay so this is were it gets a bit weirder okay?" I nodded. "I want you to put your finger between the folds of your private area and tell me what you feel."

I did as he asked and there was a wet slick substance coming out of me. I gasped and my eyes went wide as I looked at him. "What is that?"

He smiled. "Is it wet?" I nodded. "It's indication of your arousal."