Chapter 12: Jimin Loves Taehyung

I was helping Jimin stitch up one of the crew members and we were relatively quiet. The crew member was only mildly uncomfortable since I was able to use one of the medications we got with a syringe. It took away a lot of the pain temporarily so that we could clean him up.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Sword got uncomfortably close." He deadpanned.

He didn't seem to want to talk to me much so I didn't continue to bother him.

"Bunny, remember this stitch needs to be crossed, its too deep for just one way, you have to do it again the other way in the opposite direction."

I nodded and went to work. Something had to be wrong with Jimin, usually he would talk my ear off making sure I heard each instruction with precision. This time he only spoke here and there. Once the member was all stitched up and Jimin looked over my work he left.

"Good job." He said as we made our way back into The Captians room. "Your technique is improving, I'm proud of you." He offered me a half smile and I knew he was just doing it for my benefit.

He moved over to the desk as he reorganized his bag. "Jimin?"

"Hmmm?"

"We are friends right?"

"You think I give everyone nick names?"

I laughed. "So does that mean I can ask you personal questions?"

He stopped and turned leaning back on the desk and folded his arms across his chest. "Sure."

"Will you tell me whats wrong?"

He didn't move. "What makes you think something is wrong?"

"You have been abnormally quiet all night. Did something happen?" he looked as if he was debating. "You don't have to tell me anything, but just know you can." I said as I looked back down to my hands.

I heard him sigh heavily and when I looked up his forehead was in his hands. He groaned afterwards and when he lifted his head his eyes had tears in them. I immediately jumped from my spot running to him and wrapping my arms around him. "Oh Jimin, it's okay. You can talk to me."

He sniffled a few times before he let me go. "O-okay. I will tell you." I walked him over to his normal chair and I sat on the side of the bed. I kept his hands in mine squeezing reassuringly. "It's...its Taehyung."

I nodded. "Did you guys have a fight?"

"You know about us?"

Shit. "I um...well I assume sweety."

He nodded. "Right. Well, uh...he's mad at me."

"Why?" I asked softly.

"We were talking about Namjoon." He said. "I'm not sure if you know this but, Namjoon is Tae's brother."

I went wide eyes for a minute. "No I didn't know that."

"That is just another reason why Namjoon feels so betreayed. His brother, his lover, and his best friend were all against him when he tried making an executive decision. Namjoon didn't know that Tae took over as first mate when he left, so weeks ago when he was here, he found out. So he feels even more betrayed."

"That's so sad...all over a minor disagreement." I said.

"That's what I was trying to tell Tae." He said with urgency. "He kept saying how bad he felt that he turned his back on his own brother." He wiped his eyes as his tears started to disappear. "I asked him if he regretted sticking by hyung and he said no but that it didn't make him feel any better for what he did to his brother. I told him that Namjoon was in the wrong, and that he had nothing to feel bad for. The conversation got heated and at one point he said 'you don't have a family Jimin, you don't understand this feeling.'"