Chapter 10: Three Reasons

I gasped lightly. "You're Yoongi's brother."

"I am." He smiled. "He told you about me?"

"Jimin." I responded.

His eyes darted to the floor and a sad smile came across his face. "Good 'ol Jimin. What else did he tell you about me?"

"That you are in a Romeo and Juliet romance and you have a broken heart." He stayed there in a state of shock just staring at me. I started to feel bad. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "I didn't mean to remind you of it..."

"It's fine." He responded. "You were just answering my question."

"What are you doing here?" I asked after a small awkward silence.

"I'm acting as babysitter unfortunately."

That irritated me. "Why?"

"The Captain, his best mate and his trusted advisor have gone ashore to gather some materials, food and more importantly information. They didn't want you left alone in case someone decided to come looking for you."

"And they sent someone who cant even wield a sword? Doesn't seem like much protection to me."

He laughed at my snide comment. I wasn't sure why I was being so rude...and again I immediately felt bad. "You are a feisty one...no wonder he wanted to keep you."

"I didn't mean to be rude...I'm sorry."

"No no...don't be...you're right." He smiled. "But if any of the crew members see me with you they wont hesitate to back down...not unless they wanted a slow and painful death." He winked.

"Are you that protected?"

"Just like you are."

"Then why I do need you here for more protection?"

He smiled. "I'm not sure...maybe he just didn't want you left alone. These dealings are never predictable. Sometimes they can take hours and sometimes they can take weeks."

"WEEKS?!"

He laughed. "Don't worry...I'm sure he won't be gone that long."

"We are docked?" I remembered and a little hope came to mind.

He nodded. "And you are to stay here."

"What? Am I not allowed to see the light of day again? I've been in this room for, I don't know how long. I'm not getting any vitamin D...I'm stronger than I was when I got here but I'm not strong. If I am to servive anything bad happening...I need to be in the fresh air, the sun..."

"Have you said that to Yoongi?" 

"Said what to Yoongi?" We heard from the other side of the room. We both turned to see Yoongi walking in with a small leather bag in his hand.

"Hey little brother." Jin called. "That was fast."

"Tae and Jimin are finishing up a few transactions but we should be able to set sail shortly. Thank you for keeping her company Hyung."

"It was a real pleasure. She's not only beautiful to look at but intriguing to talk to...good choice in keeping her." He then turned to me. "I hope to speak to you again soon."

When he left Yoongi had a smile on his face.

"What's funny?"

"Just, Jin. He's a charmer through in through."

I picked up on his tone and couldn't help but smile. "He's not exactly my type."

He raised an eye brow to me and slowly walked over placing each hand on a side of me. He leaned into me causing me to lean back a little on the palms of my hands. "And what exactly is your type?"