Chapter 14: Meeting Kookie

It was hard for me to feel bad for him...but I did. He wiped his tears desperately and cleared his throat. "That's really not for you to say."

"But it is."

"How?"

"Because Jin spoke very highly of you." I lied, but I assumed he would if he had the chance. "And to watch him in pain, the pain you are mirroring right now over some petty petty argument is seriously sickening."

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA!" He yelled stepping forward.

"BUT I DO!" I yelled back not stepping down. "YOU JUST TOOK ME AWAY FORM THE ONLY MAN WHO HAS EVER TREATED ME WITH RESPECT AND KINDNESS." I wiped the tears that had just fallen and sniffled as I looked back into his eyes. "I never knew what love was and he showed it to me. YOU..." I said poking his chest. "...took me away from that."

"If you knew, what I had been through." He said slowly. "You would know that I'M IN PAIN TOO."

My face softened at that. "No one said you weren't in pain." I said to him. He jerked his head back to me and I continued. "To watch Jin, the way he was, the pain he was feeling, I can only imagine you feel the same. Maybe worse. You lost your brother, your best friend, and the only person you had ever loved." His eyes were big and watery.

"Who are you?" he whispered

"I am the Wench of the Ivory Key. I am Yoongi's girl, and I love him. I belong with him."

He made his way over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry...but you're not going back."

He let go of me and stormed out of the room leaving me stunned where I stood.

A few hours later I was in a ball on the floor no longer sobbing but there were constant tears rolling down my face. I heard someone enter the room but I ignored them completely...unless they were going to take me to my Yoongi...I didn't care who they were.

He rounded the bed I was next to and with a soft voice spoke. "Hey." He said. I ignored him still. "I brought you some water." The voice was different from Namjoon's and yet I still ignored him. I saw in the corner of my eye that he sat in front of me and set a cup down on the floor for me. "Listen...I know you're upset...I don't blame you...but you've been crying, and its been almost a day since you've been here and you havnt eaten or drank anything."

"I'm not hungry." I deadpanned.

"Okay...can you please drink some water for me? You'll dehydrate."

"I'd rather dehydrate than drink your dirty water."

"It's not dirty...it's clean."

I finally looked up. He looked yonger than all the other men I had met in the last few months. "That's not what I mean."

"I know." He smiled. "But at least I got you looking at me." I just stared at him. "Please? I don't want you to get sick or die." I took the cup from him as he handed it to me, and took a few sips. "Thank you." He sighed. "I will leave you alone now."

He went to move but I was quick and took hold of his wrist. He looked at me with a bit of shock but waiting for me to speak. "Why am I here?"

His eyes saddned and he readjusted himself to sit again. "Because the Captain wanted to find a way to hurt Yoongi hyung."

I let go of his wrist. "That's just cruel."

He sighed again. "He's not curel...he's just making a lot of bad decisions...he's not himself."

"You're one of the original seven aren't you?"

He smiled. "The youngest actually. My name is Jungkook, but you can call me Kookie. What's your name?"