Part 1 "Stay close to me"

Seiko P.O.V.

It's been 3 months since we came back from 'Heavenly' Host Elementary School and still our group hasn't recovered from the events of that day, it's traumatised us to the extent of which we can't sleep because we fear that we will have more impacting nightmares. Our parents are completely oblivious to what we're going through, we're also afraid to tell them about that night just in case they think that we have some what lost our minds, but we know it's real. The corpse's were real and the people that died there were also real but to our reality, they didn't even exist. No one on the outside has any recollection of any of the students or teachers who have met their untimely demises down in Heavenly Host.

"Seiko, Seiko." I hear a voice calling me, as I finally come to my senses I notice that I have my face planted on my arms, I sit up and catch Naomi staring at me with worried eyes. When I see those eyes, it reminds me that this is the one person that occupies my thoughts every now and then, Naomi Nakashima. "Seiko, wake up, you've been asleep for what it seems like hours, are you ok?" I look at my best friend with bedridden eyes and I reply, "Yes I'm fine, just tired, what about you?" It seemed that Naomi was startled by my question especially when I emphasized the word you. "eh... I'm fine, just worried that's all" I wasn't entirely sure about her being fine, It looks like she wanted something. "Um... Seiko, can I ask you a favor?" She looked at me with desperate eyes, "Yeah, what is it?" She suddenly perked up at the sound of my reply."I was wondering if you could come round mine tonight seeing as my mom is out." I looked up a her with my signature kitty smile and said yes. Obviously she knew I had other commitments of my own like my siblings, I needed to cook and feed them. She then turned away, then again to look back and whisper thank you. As the day drew to the evening, I walked home with Naomi and said goodbye, we both parted ways only to see each other in an hour or so.

"Ok Yuu, I will only be gone for a few hours and Dad will be back soon ok so don't be getting up to any mischief whilst I'm gone." With a few reassuring nods from my little brother, I soon walked out of the door and headed right over to Naomi's house. As I walked up to her porch, I was startled by the flickering light caused by the motion sensor. As soon as I recovered from the small incident with the light, I was quickly welcomed with open arms by my lovely Naomi, she looked happier than this morning at school. "Seiko you made it, thank you for coming." I chuckled and had an incredible temptation to fondle her butt so I did and with that came a hand to the face, unfortunately my face. I'm glad she doesn't slap hard. "SEIKO..., at least not in the public view", Naomi is so cute when she's angry, I whimpered and smiled rubbing the reddened area on my face. With that said and done she invited me in. To show politeness, I took off my shoes and placed them next to coat stand and followed Naomi into the living room. In the living room there was a tatami mat rolled out next to a table and a cabinet in the corner of the room. It wasn't very luxurious but it was something to call home.

Naomi gestured for me to follow her upstairs, the landing revealed two more rooms, I was assuming that one room was hers and the other was her mothers. We both walked into the room on the left hand side. Naomi's room was how I expected it to be, tidy with a bookshelf, a desk and her bed tucked into the corner of the room. I have a distant memory of a conversation Naomi and I had back at Heavenly Host about how she always preferred her bed to be in corners because it made her feel secure.

I glanced over at her tiny desk and noticed a picture frame, as I looked closer, I saw a small golden engraved plate with the words 'Love Dad'. I then pay closer attention to the photo. It was a small picture of Naomi, her mother and father. it's been quite a while since Naomi's dad passed away but she is still strong as ever.

"Seiko, the reason why I asked you here was because I'm afraid..." I looked up to see Naomi's expression had changed from happy to a saddened look. "I'm afraid..." she started,"I'm afraid to lose you."