Part 7 "Embrace Me and Never Let Go"

Seiko's P.O.V

I lay next to Naomi wondering what she could be thinking at this moment. She started to drift off in my arms, slowly closing her eyes before shaking herself up. I quietly giggle to myself. I feel her head move up towards my neck before resting it just below my collar bone. I move my hand and gently place it on her shoulder, she looks at me and grins before removing herself up off the futon, she then turns to me and lends me a helping hand. As I get up, I pull Naomi into for a hug but not a typical everyday hug. I pull her towards me and plant my face firmly into her chest, she groans but doesn't push me off, instead she starts to caress my head and neck area. I gently lift my head off Naomi's chest and proceed to stand up until I was in her full line of sight. Those eyes tell me that I am loved by Naomi. She is my...best friend and more. I vow to you, Naomi, that I will always stick by your side...no matter what.

As I come back to my senses from thinking, I notice Naomi looking concerned at me. She pulls me in for a hug and holds it for a few minutes without losing grip or weakening it. She embraces me with such power as if to never let me go, holding me close and cradling me in her arms like a mother would her child. She lets go and lays a kiss upon my head. We walk out of her room, hand in hand and make our way downstairs. She lets go and heads towards her food storage cupboard only to open it up and take out various items. I walk closer to her and look at what she is placing down. The ingredients signify that its a pasta dish of some sort. I'm not particularly a pasta person but Naomi can make anything taste good. I proceed to help Naomi prepare the ingredients, when everything is cooked and finished, I place both of our plates on the table whilst Naomi gets the knife and forks. We sit down and eat together. We talk none stop at the table about various things such as school and the rest of the weekend. When we finish, I wash the dishes whilst Naomi dries them.

I put in the washing up liquid and soon the bubbles disperse all over the sink area. I accidentally wiped a part of my face with some of the bubbles from the dishwater. I turn to face Naomi who starts to poke fun at me, so to get back at her, I put a large amount of dish soap on my hands and wiped it all on her face. She rubbed away the soap to reveal her current expression as displeased with a slight smirk. This was going to turn from washing up into a mini water fight. We both looked into each others eyes and dunked our hands into the water, splashing each other with soap. "I won't...lose to you...Naomi." I shout between breaths. She ignored me but this seemed to make her more serious and so she pushed against my force and almost made me trip. The games stopped and we held our fire. We dried up and put the dishes away, I then look at Naomi with a smile spread from cheek to cheek, I then notice that she had some of the soap left on her face. I lifted my hand to her face and removed the mound of soap stuck to her bottom lip. She gasped and profusely blushed. I move my hand towards the back of her neck and slowly caressed it. She put both of her hands on my shoulders, I grinned and slowly brought her head nearer to mine. Our lips touched, interlocked and proceeded this at a fast pace, like last time, I playfully bit at Naomi's lower lip, In between the kisses, I heard Naomi's voice escape her several times. We stopped and headed back upstairs.

We enter her room and sit on her bed. I noticed that when I sat down, I felt my soaked through skirt dampen my legs. Uggh...Its cold. I think I need to change into something else before It soaks her bed or the futon. "Ugh...Naomi, can I change quickly into my pyjamas." I said with an embarrassed expression firmly planted on my face. She nodded in agreement before saying something. "Yeah, its almost half eight so we should be getting ready to settle down for the night." She spoke. I went towards my things that Naomi and I had brought in and rummaged through the clothing in my bag. I took out my short sleeved cat pyjamas and started to undress myself. I looked at Naomi who was in the middle of getting dressed. She looked up and covered up herself immediately. "S...Seiko." She shrieked. My eyes widened to the sight of her. Her chest is so...abundant, wait, hold up there Seiko, its bad to think perverted thoughts of Naomi whilst she is half dressed. I thought to myself. Naomi got dressed into something that she thought I wouldn't fantasize over. Well, its hard for Naomi to wear something without her best friend having indecent thoughts about her. There I go again. I snap myself out of those thoughts for now and think about the rest of the night we are going to have together.

I lay down on my futon and Naomi on her bed. She turns over onto her side to talk down to me and I look up. We start to think about school and what we did, Naomi looked incredulous. She stared up at the ceiling for a minute or so before saying something else, "Seiko...Its hard to believe that Satoshi would miss a day off school." I didn't know what to say and I didn't really care too much about Mochida. "Yeah, weird. Naomi, do you think it might have been because... of u-" I didn't finish due to Naomi interrupting me. "No, don't be daft, Satoshi would never hold a grudge or anything of the sort against someone and he would definitely not miss school because of us." She said with an annoyed expression. I sighed without knowing what to think. I lay on my back, and also stare up at the ceiling. It had gone incredibly quiet after that conversation, before I knew it, I was questioning Satoshi's absence in my thoughts. Could it really be because of us or is Naomi right about him. I don't think he is the judgemental type but...could he be secretly? Question after question circle around in my head, slowly drowning everything and every memory of Mochida. Could knowing about Me and Naomi torment him? Not knowing what to do in this situation was annoying me.

Will he accept us?

Or will he start something against us?

Satoshi...What will you do?

Hey guys, Clowdidiana here, sorry it took a while and also sorry that its not as long as the other parts. Like I always say, hope it was A-okay and part 8 will be soon and thank you.

Clowdidiana :)