Part 10 'Breaking Point'

Naomi's P.O.V

I open my eyes to the sight of darkness, I rub them continuously until I feel the sudden urge to yawn. I stretch my arms out wide and sit up, I look on top of my drawer and look at my alarm clock to see what time it is. 3:37 AM. Why am I up at this time in the morning. I tilt my head up towards the ceiling and yawn once again before getting up off my bed, I stagger towards my window and peer out of it. There isn't much to see but I still stand there motionless. A nearby light shines brightly onto the dark pavement lighting up the way, I see a figure in the distance moving unsteadily, slowly moving into the spots of light located on the pathway. As the figure drew closer, they stopped in the middle of the light and collapsed onto their knees, the stranger looked up at the light, the light shone back giving me the reflection of their face. I gasped but kept on looking at the collapsed stranger. Satoshi? A minute or two later, Satoshi rose and seemed to have wiped his eyes before leaving the scene. I was completely puzzled by what had just happened. I'm sure that it was Satoshi.

I start to wonder why he was out so early in the morning. I never suspected him to be the one to be up so early or out so late. It continued to puzzle me until I eventually stopped thinking about the situation. This situation was making me sleepy and so before I either collapse or oversleep, I decided to get back into bed. I covered myself up to my chin with my duvet and snuggled into it quite nicely. I felt my eyes closing in on me until I was yet again in complete darkness. I wake up in a fright as my alarm clock sounds its startling tone, I quickly move my arm and tap it a couple of times until it finally shuts off. I lay there, slowly regaining my sound heartbeat, as it goes back to normal, I get up and walk unsteadily towards the bathroom with strands of hair clinging to my forehead with moisture, I walk up to the sink and wipe the strands of hair off of me with ease. I lean both hands onto the sink and look at myself in the mirror, I then remove one of my hands and reach for the tap to turn it on, cold water slowly drips down the tap and into the drain hole.

I cup my hands and fill them with the cold, refreshing water, I splash it onto my face and feel shivers down my spine. I take a quick shower and head back into my bedroom to get dressed. A few minutes later, I emerge from my bedroom with a short- sleeved t-shirt and some jeans, I head downstairs to be almost knocked down by my mother. "Eh...Sorry." I squeaked. She looked down at me and cracked a smile before turning away quickly and jogging upstairs. Well...ok then. I shrugged my shoulders and went over to the shoe rack and put on my shoes, I was stopped short when I noticed that there was a letter posted half-way through the door, I decided to pull it out just to see who it was for. Naomi. The letter was addressed to me and to my curiosity, I opened it to reveal that the letter was from...Satoshi. The letter read, Naomi, you may think that I have disappeared but I wrote you this to let you know that I haven't, I am safe and sound at home, just with a flu, I got my dad to take this over to you this morning so hopefully you read it today, Naomi, meet me when you can because I need to speak with you urgently, this time...without Seiko.

I didn't like the sound of this meet up at all. Why does he want to meet up with me without Seiko? What the hell is this about? I decided to go against Satoshi's idea about me going alone, so I made a quick decision to go with Seiko after all. I messaged Seiko telling her that she needs to come to mine within the next  5 minutes, I wait there for her impatiently until a sudden knock at the door makes me come running, I open up the door to see Seiko standing there with a confused expression on her face. "What's so urgent?" She asks worriedly. I don't say anything but I do show her the letter I had received from Satoshi. As she reads it, I can hear her teeth grind and her hands wobbling, she quickly puts down the letter and heads out of the door and gestures for me to follow, I close the door quickly and head towards her, I grab her hand and we both walk quickly towards where we think he is most likely to be. The Park. We both slow down when we spot someone sitting on the nearby bench. We expect that it is Satoshi, Satoshi turns around and smiles at me, he turns his head towards Seiko and frowns. He stands up and walks to about a meter in front of us. "Whats this about telling her to come alone." Seiko snapped. Satoshi steps back a step before standing up straight again. "Well, I wanted to talk to her Privately without anyone else's input." He answered back. "Why are you mad at Seiko, she hasn't done anything wrong." I spoke. He looks away and turns to face us again.

"Naomi, you know that I love you right?" He muttered. "And your point is?" I shrugged. Satoshi gasped at those words. I glanced over at Seiko to see her clenching her fists and grinding her teeth. "What, so you don't even consider my feelings anymore?" He questioned. "Quit it Satoshi, look, this is what she wants, consider her feelings for once." She snapped again. "Shut up, you have ruined everything for me Seiko, I thought that I could get used to this, but no, I can't because it hurts me and yet no one considers my feelings, do they." He shouted. "You don't tell her what to do, you can't control who she falls in love with and you can't tell her where to go or who she can be with." Seiko shouted back with tears in her eyes. Satoshi didn't say anything, he just looked at us with a red face and clenched fists. It looked like he was going to snap from this stress. I stand there in the middle, being fought over by two of my closest friends, both of them are at their breaking point. How will this end?

What do I do?

Sorry it took way too long guys, just sorting stuff, anyways, this chapter was short and I'm sorry for that, Hopefully it was ok in some way, again thank you for reading this chapter and I will update next chapter soon. Also, I would love to hear any feedback you have because that will help my future chapters and I would like to know what you think and how I should improve it. Thank you again.

Clowdidiana :)