Part 19 "You'll just have to wait"

Sorry that it has taken a long time for me to update, I said that I was going to do another update on either Wednesday or Thursday but my adapter still hasn't arrived, I have been told today that it will be arriving in between the days of the 17th and the 19th of December. Because I was waiting so long for this, I decided to give it a shot to create and edit on my tablet. (which is also another reason why it took so long) Also, because I haven't done another part since like ages ago, I will be doing another part whilst I am away in California just to make up for it. Anyways, enough of that and now for the story, enjoy. Clowdidiana :)

Naomi's P.O.V

"Naomi, come on, we have to go! It might be Mayu." Seiko urged as she tugged the sleeve of my shirt. I nodded and followed the desperate cries of what seemed to be our dear classmate. Seconds slowly turned into minutes as we desperately searched high and low for our friend, hoping that she has not met her early demise. The light on my phone began to die and so did our will to carry on, without warning, I began to feel something liquidy run from my cold nose. Blood, could it be? Before I knew It, I began to feel light headed and slowly my eyes began to close. "Sei-Seiko." I struggled to say her Name. She looked at me with a confused expression before it quickly diminished into wide eyes and a screaming mouth. That was the last thing I saw before darkness overtook me.

Seiko's P.O.V

"Naomi, what's happening." I manage to spit out before catching her body in my arms. "Naomi, don...don't, please just wake up." I weep quietly. I wipe my eyes and use my free hand to check her pulse. Breathing is ok, good. "Don't worry, I'll get us somewhere safe." I whispered to her unresponsive body. I slowly raise from the ground and heave Naomi's over my shoulder thus making me unstable and almost toppling over. I steady myself and walk slowly but carefully to a nearby classroom, I enter the room and place Naomi's body down on a table and trying to get her as comfortable as possible. When I am satisfied with that, I move myself onto a nearby chair and ponder for a while. My battle with sleep finally ends and I start to drift off, Naomi's coughing brought me out of my near slumber thus making me jump out of my seat. I jog towards her and smile to see that she has woken with a mere grin planted on her face also. Our smiles soon take the opposite direction as we both heard loud, perturbed voices coming from down the hallway. She jumps up off of the table and makes her way towards my side.  I hear running coming in this direction. "Get away, don't hurt me, please I beg of you." The unknown shouts. A child is heard cackling. "Please, wait Ryou no, Yu-Yuki, yeah that's it. Yuki, don't." They shout with whimpers. "Stay here." I whisper to Naomi. "That's crazy, I'm comi-" "You're staying, I don't want you to get hurt." I interrupted her still whispering.

She put her finger up to say something else but lowered it. As I walk away, Naomi grabs me by arm and kisses me on the lips, I feel the passion being put into it as she moves to embrace me. She lets me go, and smiles with tears flowing freely. For a moment, it felt as if we were alone, somewhere safe from harm...As if we weren't in this god forsaken school. I turn around and take a prolonged sigh, I take my time walking out of the room and I eventually walk out into the hallway...that puts me at my most vulnerable state. "Yo-Yoshiki!" I shouted. I drop my phone to the ground as I see him being pinned up against the wall with a blue entity at his feet. "Shin...Shinohara run." He struggles to shout at me. As I pick my phone up, the menacing smile of an 11 year old stares right into my eyes. I stand back up but I'm suddenly flung a few meters backwards. "Seiko, Yuki stop this." Naomi Desperately cries.

Naomi runs towards me and kneels down next to me. Yoshiki falls to the ground and sits slumped against the wall. Yuki walks towards us and cackles. In her hand, a pair of large sewing scissors caked in blood. "Hehe, I'm going to take something of yours that was taken away from me." Yuki smiles sadistically pointing towards where her left eye would have been. "No, you don't touch Seiko, take me instead just...just don't hurt her." Naomi weeps. "Fair enough, I always liked the strong willed ones, shame though." She grins with the same expression as before. Her menacing grin looks down to us, she swings her arm down at Naomi. I scream the loudest I have ever screamed in my life so far, for some reason this stopped the blue spirit from swinging down any further. "Heh-Naomi-Oneechan, I'm sorry, I don't know what came of me." She says solemnly whilst she drops the bloodied scissors. She began to cry. "How come you are back?" Yuki asked still wiping her one eye. "Well...Long story short, Ayumi and Satoshi brought us back against our own will thus us being here." Naomi told. Coughing is heard from the other side of the room, Yuki turns around and shouts Yoshiki's name. "Yoshiki! Are you ok?" Yuki asks with concern. "*Hack* *Wheeze* Ye-Yeah, I'm fine." He mumbled. He struggles to stand but eventually balances himself out. Naomi gets up and lends her hand down towards me and I take it without hesitation. We make our way towards Yoshiki and Yuki who were both chatting freely, this time was the first time I had seen Yoshiki smile in a while. "So what now?" Yoshiki asked whilst stroking his scruffy blonde hair.

"Well me and Naomi heard Mayu's voice earlier so we were going to go look for her." I told. "Ah that's right, me and Ms Yui also heard that scream too, we thought it was you though." He responded. "Speaking of Ms, where is she?" Naomi asked with a concerned face. Yoshiki looks down at the floor boards with eyes closed and body slowly trembling. "We got separated when we got jumped by Yuki, I have no idea on her whereabouts." His voice trailed off. "Right, we find Ms Yui and the others." I said with confidence. I gave Yoshiki a reassuring smile and Yuki a thumbs up, Yuki grinned back and started to walk down the narrow, endless hall. As Yoshiki continued to talk stress free with Yuki, Naomi and I decided to walk a few meters behind them. We held hands as we watched the exquisite blue glow that lit up the path in front of us, I glanced at Naomi only to catch her staring at me with delicate eyes, the blue light reflected on her eyes giving the perfect mix of deep sky blue and brown. I start to contemplate about the memories we have had together, from the first moment we ever met and up to the moment where we had our first kiss. I want to relive those moments all over again, just to remember what it feels like. "Oi, you two love birds, get a move along." Yoshiki teased. With that said, I grabbed Naomi kissed her on her lips, she finally kissed back whilst embracing me with all her might. You'll just have to wait for us Yoshiki...
...Just a little longer...

Hey Guys, hope that was OK, it did take longer seeing as I did do it on my tablet and also with the planning and editing. Hope this part was up to good standards, just to reiterate, my adapter should be arriving in the next few days, if not, I shall sue them Lol Jk. Anyways, thank you for reading and a new update will be soon...she says with confidence :) Adios.

Clowdidiana :)