Part 9 "Love, Rejection or Hurt"

Seiko's P.O.V

I stare at the wall with eyes wide open and a blank mind, until Naomi's voice breaks me from my half conscious state. "Seiko...Are you ok?" I slowly turn my head towards the voice that calls me, I see Naomi looking at me with concerned eyes whilst twiddling her thumbs. I nodded and smiled faintly to give her reassurance. She got up off her bed and moved towards me before sitting down next to me. She leaned her heavy head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my waist. I start to contemplate about what happened tonight. I feel as if this is all my fault, everything that has happened so far, It was bad enough that Satoshi had found out but now Naomi's Mom knows. I felt tears welling up in my eyes, I tried to hold them back from falling but it was useless. Drop by drop, my tears fall down my cheeks and splash onto my pyjamas, I feel Naomi's head move at an angle, she then moves it fully off my shoulder. "Seiko, what is it?" She said with a worried expression on face. Before I could answer, Naomi had used her thumb to get rid of the tears that lay still on my face.

"Thank you, Naomi." I whisper. I slowly turned my head towards the clock to see what the time is, Its five to twelve, Maybe I should get some sleep. "Maybe we should get some sleep, Seiko." She yawned. It was like she read my mind or maybe she just noticed me looking  up at the clock. I nodded in agreement and before I laid down, I quickly gave a Naomi a peck on the lips and laid back in my futon. I watched her walk away to her bed and slip inside her duvet. I pulled up my covers until it was under my nose, It was just then that I had noticed that the light in the room was still on, I sighed and pulled off my covers and walked towards the lamp. I swiftly turned the light off and headed back towards my futon before pulling up my covers again. I close my weary eyes and try to drift off but it was merely impossible. I pushed the covers down to my waist and laid there in the darkness for minutes. Not knowing what to do, I decided to put my arms around the back of my head and count sheep. 120 odd sheep later, I still found myself in the same room and the same darkness. I hear Naomi rustle under her covers and then she stops.

I yet again found myself closing my eyes waiting for myself to drift off, I was interrupted by the close sound of breathing, so to my instincts, I quickly opened my eyes to see Naomi standing to the side of me holding a pillow in one hand and her other rubbing her eye. "Move over." She said politely whilst yawning. I was confused by this but after a few seconds I did, Naomi placed her pillow next to mine and slipped into my futon, cuddling up to me with her warmth, she embraced me and soon was sound asleep. I felt my eyes finally closing, Maybe it was just comfort that I needed or warmth or just Naomi's presence next to me. Naomi had moved her head up towards my neck and managed to place a kiss on my cheek before laying her head next to my neck again. I love you...Naomi. Before I knew it, It was morning and the sun had managed to seep through Naomi's curtains. I tried to move but Naomi had firmly clutched onto my body, I giggled and laid still next to her.

Natsumi Nakashima (Naomi's Mother) P.O.V

I woke up to the bright sight of the park, I covered my eyes and waited for them to adjust to my surroundings. I removed my hands from my face and looked at my watch. It read eight-thirty in the morning. I better head hom...what if Naomi is still angry at me. I sit there in silence for the next few minutes thinking of what to do next. Was Naomi even angry at me? When I walked in, it didn't seem like she was angry or perturbed at me. What if Naomi and Seiko are together? What ever happens, as long as my Daughter is happy, I will be too, If she loves Seiko then so be it, I won't be the parent that neglects their child because of their sexual preferences. I will always support my Daughter. If she is what I assume she is then it will need some time for me to get used to this. I got up and left the park. I walked for another hour or so and finally reached my door.