Part 8 "Choices"

Naomi's P.O.V

I stare up at the ceiling, lost in my thoughts and wishing that Satoshi didn't know about us. At this point, I glance over at Seiko and catch her staring at me with a raised eyebrow. She turns her head away to the side and places both of her hands on her stomach. I wonder what is always occupying her thoughts but yet again, Seiko always seems to think a lot of things...weird things that she probably wouldn't expect me to think about. I lay there with my mind full of different thoughts and wait for the silence to end, another few minutes later, Seiko lay in the same position as before and still hasn't said a word. Maybe she's perturbed about the whole situation or maybe its... me. I yet again turned to face the ceiling. The last part had me thinking again, could it possibly be that Seiko could be in some way...upset with me. I try to stop myself from jumping to unnecessary conclusions. I hear the faint noise of Seiko grunting, as I look over at Seiko, I see her body sprawled out on the futon like a starfish. From my view it seems as if she is out cold, her eyes were closed and she had managed to pull off the bed covers. I giggle quietly to myself and lay on my side until she was in my line of sight hoping that she doesn't hear me, I gently whisper to her. "Seiko, do you love me?" I was surprised to see Seiko open her eyes and mouth, especially when I thought she was in a deep sleep. "Yeah, of course I do." she mumbled. She looks up at me with tired eyes and gives me a faint but visible smile.

"Why do you ask, are you worried about something?" She asked worriedly. "You, I'm worried about you." I whisper. She sits up and gestures for me to sit by her, I do it without hesitation. I sit down and lean my head on her shoulder, to this action, Seiko puts her arm around me and squeezes me into her gently. "Why?" She spoke. Seiko turned her body to face me and placed her hand gently onto my shoulder.  I didn't want to say what I had been thinking a few minutes ago but what other choice did I have. "Because of everything that has happened so far, I mean you can't have liked everything that I have put you in-" I was cut off by Seiko. "No Naomi, why would you say that, none of what has happened is your fault, don't make yourself think that." Seiko interrupted. I looked down at my legs before lifting my head up again to find Seiko smiling gently at me. "But there are some things that I did enjoy...with you." She started again. Seiko directed her line of sight towards my lips before looking into my eyes. Our eyes connected and stayed like that for a few seconds or so before I broke the connection. I hugged her and kept a hold of her, not willing to let go. I felt her hand stroke the back of my head, she then moved her head slightly and kissed me on the cheek. I felt heat radiating in my cheeks again, I buried my head into Seiko's neck more and slowly caressed the back of her neck. I heard a small moan come from Seiko and proceeded to do this action. We released our self's from each others grip and continued to give each other smiles.

I gesture for Seiko to move up a bit and she does, I lay down next to her warm body and placed my hand onto her stomach. We lay there for a good few minutes before being startled by a light from outside, it covers the whole room with its glow and slowly moves around it before fading out. I didn't want to go check what it was because I was too comfortable where I was. I close my eyes and I open them again to the sound of my front door opening, I then remember that my Mom might be back now, I look up at my clock located above my bed and see the time. "My Mom must be home because its five to eleven." I informed. Seiko just nodded and yawned before placing her hand on top of my hand that I had put on her stomach. "Naomi! I'm home." My Mother shouted. I quickly sat up and moved towards my bedroom door, I then opened it and replied to my Mom. I leave my door slightly ajar and walk back over towards Seiko, She smiles as I draw nearer and so do I, she taps the futon with her hand for me to sit there, as I sit down, Seiko grabs my shoulders quickly but gently and pulls my body into her. I kiss her lips and she kisses back, slowly but gradually we get quicker and kiss with more emotion. We acknowledge each other and deepen the kiss further hoping for it not to end.

Natsumi Nakashima( Naomi's Mother ) P.O.V

As I walk into the living room, I sit down and perch my legs up onto some pillows located on the sofa. The time for relaxing is now in progress, yes. I stretch out my tired arms and lay them on top of my stomach. I slowly close my eyes and then remember something. Dinner, dammit, I was just resting too. I remove my weary legs up off of the pillows and walk slowly towards the kitchen. Umm...I don't really want anything too complicated, ah, some toast will do. I reach out my arm towards the cupboard and open it to find the bread stacked up on the third shelf, I reach for it with ease and pull it down. I wonder if the girls are hungry? I'll go up there in a minute. I take out six pieces of bread, two for each person. I place my two pieces into the toaster and pull down on the handle. I walk out of the kitchen at a snail's pace and approach the stairs leading up to mine and Naomi's rooms. I climb one step at a time trying to keep as quiet as possible just in case they are sleeping. I finally reach the landing and head towards Naomi's room on the left. I'm a few steps away from Naomi's room when I spot her door is slightly ajar. I instantly assume that she and Seiko are awake. I walk closer and closer towards the door to open it to see if they are awake, I put pressure on the door to open it and peek my head through the gap. The next thing I knew was something that I was not expecting.

Na...N...Naomi, I'm so sorry. I stare wide-eyed at this shocking scene and stand there motionless. Naomi is laying on top of Seiko...k...kissing her. this isn't real of course, just a dream...I'm just dreaming, right?  I lose control of my thoughts and start to say them out loud. "Naomi, I'm sorry, so sorry, I didn't see anything." With that said, I quickly cover my eyes with my hands until I couldn't see anything. I suddenly hear two loud gasps from the other side of the room. "M...Mom!" I hear Naomi squeak. I open my fingers slightly to see Naomi welling up with tears and Seiko in shock. "I'm sorry, sorry, sorry..." I continue to say that phrase over and over like a broken record. I drop my hands to my sides and collapse onto my knees. "Mom, mom are you ok!" I hear Naomi shout to me. She runs towards me and clasps onto my shoulders and shakes them vigorously. Seiko also runs over in a state of panic. "Miss Nakashima, I...I'm so sorry." Seiko says with tears in her eyes. I finally move my hand onto my lap and proceed to get up. "No, its fine, really, I'm just going to go lay down for a bit, ok." I say expressionless. I turn towards the door and before I left I say something else. "Goodnight, girls." I added with a fake smile. I walked out of her room and closed the door behind me. I then proceed to walk downstairs, I grab my coat and put on my shoes before heading out of the door.

I walk around for an hour or so before perching myself on a park bench. What happened tonight? What went wrong? How did this happen? Different questions cluster inside my head until it becomes to much for me to handle. What happened to my little girl? Before I knew it, I had tears running down my face and onto my clothes. How was I supposed to act when this happened. Maybe it was practising or something like that. Maybe it wasn't what I suspected at all but, what if it is, what if it is the thing that I was not expecting? Are Seiko and Naomi...together. No stop it Natsumi, it can't possibly be because she fancies that Mochida boy, yeah that's it. I feel my head become heavy and my eye lids closing in on me, I was beginning to fall asleep. Naomi, whats going on?

Seiko's P.O.V

"I'm so sorry Naomi, so sorry, its all my fault." I start to cry uncontrollably. "No Seiko, Please...don't blame yourself." Naomi cried. "I don't know what to do anymore, Seiko, the more we keep this a secret from the ones we love, the more likely they are the ones that will get hurt the most." Naomi whispered. I nodded and accepted it. I start to think about my family. If I keep this a secret from my family, Yuu, Dad and everyone else that I love will get hurt because of...my choice, making me feel lonely. Am I making the right choice? I love Naomi but I love my family too.

My choice will be the one that determines the next step me and Naomi take.

Love, Rejection or Hurt.

I am sorry for not being so quick on updates, I promise  I will make more updates quicker. I took a little more longer this time with the update because it was my birthday but now that's over, I can continue. Hope this was okay, I wanted to try something out so I did, that was with the multiple Point of Views, not sure how that went but at least I tried it. Anyways guys, Thank you for reading and see you for part 9.

Clowdidiana :)