Part 15 "It will get better...I promise"

Seiko's P.O.V

I wipe my eyes until it starts to irritate. I glance up at Satoshi who was looking around the room with wide eyes. You're such an idiot, why did you have to ruin things between me and my family, what is Yuu gonna think now, he probably hates me. Its not long until my eyes give way to my over-flowing tears. I try to quickly hide them from anyone's sight, but it was all to much, I put my hand to my mouth to cover the faint sounds of my whimpers. Naomi jerked her head up to the sound of one of them and looked around the room to see where the noise was emitting from. Her eyesight is directed at me and pulls a concerned face.

She moves closer towards where I am seated and takes a place next to me, she yawns quietly and leans her head onto my achy shoulders. Satoshi on the other hand, eyes her every movement, slowly glaring at her. "Why are you still here, go home already Satoshi." Naomi Yawned. Satoshi doesn't answer, he gives us a face as if he has been deeply offended. With that said, he slowly rises up out of the chair and limps all the way to the front door, without saying anything, Satoshi turns around and whispers something at Naomi. She grunts and turns away, I quickly glance at Satoshi and to this, he runs out of the house. "Well that means the same for me, Dad will pro-" I stop as I remember what happened only few minutes ago. I take a prolonged sigh and and slowly droop my head onto my now crossed arms. "Dad, Dad...Sorry...So Sorry." I whisper to myself.

"I'm sure he will get over it, he's not the Father to hold a grudge, is he?" She spoke. I swayed my head from left to right still with my head firmly planted in my arms. She puts her arm around my body, pushing me into her for more support. "You can stay here tonight, seeing as you can't go home without getting a full-on lecture from your Dad, I'm sure Naomi wouldn't mind lending her spare uniform to you, do you?" Natsumi smiled. "Yeah, I don't mind at all." Naomi responded whilst stroking my hair. Natsumi stood there for a few seconds before saying anything else. "Well...I'm off to bed now, so you two make sure that you're up and ready tomorow, ok." Natsumi added. With that said, she brought us a blanket and two pillows. "You two can stay down here for tonight seeing as Seiko's in slight pain and you both have had a rough night." Natsumi yawned. She walked out of the room and turned off the light disappearing out of sight.  We both settled our tired heads onto the soft pillows and turned on our sides to look at each other. I gently caressed the back if Naomi's neck and to this, she let out a few moans.

I brought her in close to my face until I could feel her shaky breath on my cheek, I feel my heart and hers moving simultaneously. My lips are at least a centimetre away from hers until she closes the gap, her lips interlock mine. Rhythm and softness into one, cheek emitting warmth, I...I don't want this to e-. My running in-thought commentary was interrupted by the lights being turned. "Oh god, sorry, so sorry girls, I uh...forgot to tell you something. Naomi, you have a dentist's appointment at 2 o'clock so I will pick you up from school, ok." Natsumi said with a slight red tinge to her face. She ran upstairs and slowly shut the door. "Oh my god, sorry." I smiled with embarrassment. "Don't be, huh, she didn't turn the lights out, I'll turn them off." Naomi stretched and got up. She proceeded towards the switch and I had started my thinking commentary. She moves towards the switch, Dat ass Dat ass, hey she turned out the lights. Dammit.

"Hey Naomi, do you think Satoshi will tell Mayu and the others?" I asked. "I'm not too sure, maybe Yoshiki but again, not sure." I responded truthfully. I moved my head next to hers and kissed her before moving my lower body towards her. She turned onto her side facing her back towards me, I placed my arm around her waist and gently placed into her hand. All was quiet until I heard the faint rugged breathing coming from Naomi. Already asleep huh, cute. I wish it could be like this all the time, not the interruptions but the 'me and Naomi part'. It wasn't too long before the sleep passed onto me. Goodnight, my beloved Naomi.

I open my eyes to a grey coloured room with hints of white in some parts, Naomi lay curled up in the fetal position with her hand interlocked with mine as if we hadn't moved at all from last night. What time is it? I looked around the room frantically looking for a clock. My search ends when I find one in the far corner of the room. I think it says 7:05, I can't read from here. I reach for my bag and search for my phone, trying to make as little noise as possible so I don't wake Naomi. No, no, wait eww what the hell is that. Ah wait, gotcha. I pulled out my phone and turned on the assistive light, this made it worse seeing as the light reflected off of the glass covering. Dumb Seiko, why didn't I check my phone for the time, I'm so stupid sometimes. 7:46. My heart began to beat fast because I knew that we were going to be late for school. I shook Naomi gently so I didn't worry her just in case she thought it was like an earthquake or something. "Naomi, Naomi, wake up." I started. Naomi groaned and moved my hand off of her. "Naomi, we are going to be late." I insisted. "Late...for what?" Naomi yawned.

"School, don't you remember?" I asked with confusion. Without a word, Naomi shot up  into a seated position before crawling over to her freshly cleaned clothes. "Here, take them." She offered. I took them and got changed quickly only to notice that she didn't have another spare set seeing as she got her dirty yesterday. "Naomi, what about you, your clothes are dirty."  I noticed.  Naomi shrugged her shoulders before grabbing her school bag and waiting for me at the front door. "Ready?" She asked. "Ready." I responded. We both headed out of the door. I limped behind her, remembering that I had cut my ankle yesterday, Naomi looked behind and smiled before taking me by the hand. 5 minutes or so later, we had arrived at school with mere minutes remaining. We rushed into our classroom with hearts racing and pulses high. Mayu turned around and skipped towards us. "Hey guys, how are you?" Mayu chirped. Struggling to get our breath back, I was about to speak until Morishige butted in first. "Mayu why are you talking to them." Morishige hissed. Mayu hit him around the back of the neck. "Why the hell not, don't be so rude." Mayu told him off. "Oh so you don't know?" Morishige smirked. Me and Naomi gulped at this."What is he talking about Seiko?" Mayu asked.

Does Morishige know, if he knows that means Yoshiki might know too. What's going to happen to us?

Hey guys, I have made a decision of making a chapter every week so like every Monday unless its earlier. Anyways, hope you enjoyed that chapter, my hands froze up when I was typing because of my Raynaud's, hope it was ok. So a new chapter next Monday or earlier. Thank you for reading and supporting this because it really helps me a lot.

Clowdidiana :)