Part 14 "Truth between the cracks"

Naomi's P.O.V

My head lay still on Seiko's lap, she gently strokes my hair and smiles down at me. I move my hand down towards the ground a slowly push myself up off of the ground, I then reach for my phone which is laying on a pile of wet mud. I wipe off the mud and groan in annoyance, I gasp at the time. 9:27, how long had Seiko been looking for me. "Seiko, should we go back now, your Dad and my Mom would be quite worried at this moment in time." I whispered. With a few nods, Seiko managed to get up and lend me a helping hand. I take it without hesitation, as I get up, I notice that Seiko is limping when she walks. "Seiko, are you ok because your ankle looks sore." I asked. "Yeah, its probably just a scratch, are you ok?" She reassured. "Yes." I yawned. I knew she was avoiding the fact that she was hurt so I wouldn't have to worry, I took this time to get my phone out and shine the light onto it. As I shone the light on it I was surprised to see a dark red blotch on her ankle. "Seiko, your ankle is bleeding, please let me have a look at it." I insisted.

She turned around and lent on my shoulder for balance, she then lifted up her ankle towards me so I could see better. I quickly inspected her wound and came out with my conclusion. "That's quite a cut you got there, I don't think its cut your tendon though." I assured. I could see in the corner of my eye her face moving closer towards mine, she gently pecks me on the cheek, she then whispers in my ear. "Thank you doctor Naomi." She whispers. "Well that's definitely a comment seeing as I want to become a Nurse." I chuckled. she lets go of my shoulder but only to collapse right in front of me. I quickly grab her by her arm and put it around my neck. "Thank you." She stuttered. We both stumble up the sides of the ditch and finally we get out. We walk unsteadily towards her house and struggle up the stairs in front of the house. I knock frantically at the door until a familiar face opens it. "Naomi." Natsumi bawled as she brought her daughter closer to her. "Wh-where did you go, I was so worried about you." She continued to cry loudly. Naomi struggled to loosen her mothers grasp but eventually she gave up. "I'm fine, my head is a bit sore but in all fine." She started. "Seiko found me which is good, if she hadn't then who knows what would've happened." I spoke.

Seiko gently placed her hand onto my shoulder, silently comforting me. I looked up at my Mom and saw her staring wide-eyed at Seiko's foot. "Seiko, your ankle, what happened?" She questioned. "Uh...Nothing, well I kinda maybe tripped and fell into the ditch whilst trying to find Naomi, but please don't worry i'm f-" Seiko was cut off by my Mom gently pulling her into the house. We both walked into the house with my Mom following us close behind but all movement stopped when we got into the living room. Me and Seiko had stopped next to each other, looking at the same thing. Both of us were wide-eyed and speechless. "Why, haven't you tortured us enough." I shouted. Seiko softly pushed me to the side, limping quickly towards...him, but fell over in the process. I rushed to her side and picked her up again. "Whats with all the commotion." Natsumi shot. "Why is Satoshi here." I growled. "Well he noticed that you weren't in school today and so he popped into see if you were ok, he's just worried." Natsumi responded. "But he attacked me." I started. "I am here you know." Satoshi put in. "Shut up Ass-wipe." I barked. "Naomi, mind your language." Natsumi insisted. "Miss Nakashima, Satoshi has been attacking us, he was the one that put me in hospital, don't you remember?" Seiko spoke. Natsumi just shrugged her shoulders to the question.

"I would never hurt you two based on your sexual preferences, hell, I wouldn't hit you at all." He argued. "Who said you were attacking us based on our sexual preferences, Satoshi, I never mentioned if it was about that, did I?" I began. "Why would you say that unless it was true?" I added. "Mom he was the one that attacked me earlier on today, the one that basically left me to die." I exaggerated. "Mochida, is this true?" Natsumi asked. "Mom, why ask him when you know full on that he is going to deny it." I asked. "I will have you in court for hurting these girls, now cough it up or else I will find a worse way for you to admit it, got it." Natsumi threatened. With that said, Satoshi bowed his head and stood there in silence. "We don't have all night, your wasting our ti-" I was interrupted by a frantic knocking on the door. "Natsumi, Natsumi, open the door." They shouted. "Coming alright, calm down." Natsumi mumbled as she ran to the door. "Natsumi, thank goodness your here, where's Seiko? Have you seen her? Is she with Naomi?" He bombarded Natsumi with questions. I looked over towards Seiko who now is also looking at me. "She's here, come in." Natsumi invited. "Seiko where have you been, I've been so wo-, Wait your that Satoshi kid that beat my daughter, i'm gonna hurt you so bad." Yuutaro growled. Satoshi stepped back and fell backwards on the chair.

"Why did you do it, tell me before I lose it." He threatened. "I love Naomi, ok." Satoshi blushed. "Well is that it, you love her and yet you had thrown her and my daughter down to the ground, and then to continuously kick my daughter in the abdomen, all for what." Yuutaro questioned. "She took the only one I loved away, are you completely oblivious to them and what they are doing?" Satoshi murmured. It all went silent for a minute until Yuutaro spoke. "What do you mean, what are they doing?" He responded. "Doing each other." Satoshi whispered so softly that only me and Seiko could hear. "No, just no, we couldn't and wouldn't do that, why the hell would you say something like that." I hissed. "What, what did he say." Yuutaro asked. "I will repeat what I said in a different context then, I said that they are kissing each other and probably more than that too, I know this because I saw them with my own eyes." Satoshi bawled. "Seiko, please just tell me that he is lying, please tell me that all he is saying is just a bunch of lies." He cried. "Why are you not saying anything, surely its not right for you to lie to your only parent Seiko." Satoshi said with a condescending smirk. "Don't you dare emphasize that word again, just don't." Seiko insisted. "What the word only parent, only parent, only p-" He was interrupted by Seiko slapping him. " Seiko get off of him." Yuutaro screamed as he struggled to pull her off of Satoshi.

She finally gets up off of him and stands on both of her two feet. "Seiko, are y-" Yuutaro was shortly interrupted by his daughter. "Yes Dad, its true, all of its true, every last bit of its true, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW." Seiko bawled loudly as she collapses onto the floor. The room grows silent, no one does any sudden movements for at least 3-4 minutes. Satoshi wipes a bit of blood away from his nose and onto his trousers. "Dad." Seiko gently whispers. "I don't want to speak to you right now, I'm going home." Yuutaro mumbles. He starts to walk away until Seiko grabs onto his arm, he pushes her forcefully onto the ground. "Get off of me, don't follow me and don't come home until I have sorted my head out." He demanded. He walks out of the house, whimpering as he leaves. Seiko stands up again, rubbing her head until she turns around and pounces onto Satoshi. "You ruined everything, you ruined my family and you brought up the memories of my Mom, your such an idiot, I hate you." She shouts as she continues to pound her fists against Satoshi's body.

Look at what mine and Seiko's relationship has done to the ones we love. Its made Satoshi violent towards us and its made Seiko's dad walk out on her. We never meant for this to happen even though we fully aware of the consequences that laid before us, who is to say that love was there to hurt people, no one, but it happens anyway.

Hola Guys, sorry its late again even though I say that evey week, hope you guys enjoyed reading that chapter/part, I wanted to do something more different like bringing in the father and his opinions on their 'Secret Relationship'. Anyways, the comments I've been getting have been a real boost in my confidence so I want to thank you guys for that too. Thanks for reading.

Clowdidiana :)