Part 11 'The Healing'

Seiko's P.O.V

I glare straight at Satoshi, trying my best to not let my emotions seep through, I turn my head towards Naomi hoping for an answer but she did nothing. With Naomi saying nothing, this gives me a lack of reassurance. Satoshi then takes this time to step closer towards me. "Don't come any closer." I growled. He grunted and folded his arms, he then mumbled something but I didn't ask what. "What now then, Seiko, you obviously hate me, don't you? He spoke. I tightened my hand into a fist as if ready to attack him, I could tell that he noticed that because he stepped back a pace and dropped his arms down to his side. Naomi uneasily, moved closer to me and tugged on my arm. Satoshi smiled condescendingly at me. "Why did you tighten your fist, Seiko, do you feel that I am a danger whilst in your presence? He smiled whilst  taking two paces forward. "Stay back or I'll hurt you." I threatened. He denied my threat and stepped closer once again, this time, I also moved closer towards him but only for Naomi to pull me forcefully back.

"No, let her." He insisted and motioned for me to come closer. I looked down at her and she stared up at me nodding her head from side to side. I didn't want to really hurt Satoshi but he has taken it too far this time, I didn't want him to hurt us anymore. I gently pushed Naomi off of my arm until she let go. I proceeded towards him and raised my hand, I slapped him across the face, he shuddered and teared up a little bit before returning to his normal state, I could hear the light gasp behind me coming from Naomi. I turned around and headed towards her. "See, nothing t-" I was cut off by  a brute force shoving me to ground. As I fell, I heard Naomi screaming my name, I lay there, cold and unable to move as if something had frozen my limbs. I see Naomi run towards me, but she was also cut short by Satoshi pushing her forcefully to the ground too. I feel a blunt object being forced into the side of my abdomen, I try to move my head with as much force as possible until I manage to see him kicking me in the side, I continue to grunt in pain. Satoshi eventually stopped and ran into the distance. I lay there motionless, finding it harder and harder to breathe. I was slowly slipping away into darkness until Naomi manages out of luck to keep me conscious. "Seiko, can you hear me, stay awake ok, do you understand?" She sobbed. I grunted as if to answer her pleas.

 I hear someone shout my name form the distance, my vision is blurry but I am still able to see who it is. "Dad?" I groaned. "Seiko, who did this, what happened?" He bombarded me with questions. "Naomi, what happened?" He cried. I hear them speaking about the situation, both of them flooded with tears. I wonder if she told him about us, I don't think it would matter in this situation right now though. They both ran over towards my side, both trying to keep me awake. "Naomi...Are you...Ok?" I asked. She looked surprised but then answered. "Yes...I'm fine, just worried about you." she whispered. I smiled at her and then looked at my Dad who was now stroking my hair with tears running down his face. "Seiko, Seiko, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you." He continued to sob loudly. I struggled slowly but still managed to place my hand on his shoulder. I tried my best to comfort him. "Help is on its way, sweetie, ok." He reassured. About fifteen minutes later, the ambulance arrived and took me away, unfortunately Naomi and Dad couldn't ride with me, probably just for safety precautions. They safely placed me into a hospital bed and monitored me for a few hours. I laid there for minutes on end, waiting for Naomi of Dad to come, I gradually came impatient but soon that ended when I heard the faint knock on the door. "Co...come in." I spoke. My Dad peeked his head through the gap of the door. He finally came in closely followed by Naomi and my brother Yuu.

I smiled at them as they grew closer, I wanted to give them all the biggest hug but I couldn't because of the shooting pain in my abdomen. "Sis, you feeling better?" Yuu asked worriedly before placing a bunch of flowers onto the cabinet next to me. "Uh-hu, I'm feeling much better." I answered. I reassured him with a smile. My Dad came closer and laid a kiss upon my head and stroked it. "How long are they keeping you here for." Dad asked. "Uhhh...I can't remember, hopefully not too long." I hoped. A few minutes later the nurse came in with a bunch of papers and folders all tucked under her arm. She stood next to me and began to read out all of the problems. "Right Miss Shinohara, It does seem that your appendix has undergone some swelling due to impact so we would like to keep you here over night for observations and safety precautions, Mr Shinohara, Is that ok with you." She asked. "Of course, anything to get my buoyant daughter back to her original self." He grinned. "Dad, you have work tomorrow, don't you?" I asked. He lowered his head and nodded. "But I will stay here with you." He said. "Mr Shinohara, its ok, I'll stay with her, you need this job." Naomi insisted. My dad opened his mouth to say something but then quickly shut it. "She will be fine, I will make sure the other doctors and nurses work to the best of their abilities to get your daughter back on the road to recovery." The nurse reassured. "Ok then, Naomi, look after my little girl." He whispered

Naomi's P.O.V

After Seiko's dad and brother left, it was just me and Seiko, I glanced over at her smiled. Her smile slowly deteriorated into a glum expression. "I'm sorry, Naomi, sorry that you got hurt." She mumbled. I was surprised by what she had said. "S-Seiko, you are the one that got hurt not me." I said confused. "You were pushed down by him and I didn't stop him from doing that." She sobbed. I walked over to her bed and kissed her on the cheek, this seemed to stop her from saying anything else. "Its ok, Seiko, you are alive and I've still got you so that's all that matters right now." I comforted. I moved my head until it was directly above her and placed my lips on to hers. We interlocked them, rhythm and passion combined into one, heat emitting from each others faces. Slowly we parted, looking each other in the eyes, I moved away and seated myself in the chair right next to her bed and placed my hand on top of hers, we talked for a while until she began to fall asleep. Seiko slowly drifts off whilst still firmly holding my hand. Its not long before the sleep passes onto me, I also began to drift away, it made me feel much more secure knowing that I would be by her side, knowing that she would be safe from harm's way, from now on I will protect her at all costs.

Even if that means risking myself.

Seiko, I will protect you...No matter what.

Hey guys, again many apologies for not being so quick on updates, anyways, hope you enjoyed this part, didn't know what to think about putting Seiko in hospital, is it a bad choice, who knows? Again, Thank you for reading and supporting me through this, it really helps me a lot.

Clowdiaiana :)