Part 23 'So many decisions, such little time.'

Naomi's P.O.V

Seiko? Whats happening. I couldn't help but to think what might happen to all three of us if we don't move. Deep and Disturing thoughts continued to circle around in my head, I couldn't stop it from slowly driving me insane. Who was this Kizami Yuuya? I feel like I know him from somewhere. Could it be that he is an aquaintance of mine or someone that previously tried to hunt me down. "Seiko." I whispered with a slight force. "Naomi, are you ok? I'm still here so don't worry." I finally heard the reassuring words from Seiko and with that, a small hand reached out and held mine. I was scared at first but this was definetly Seiko, she would tend to rub her thumb in the palm of my hand and smile widely at me, her curls would sway from side to side when she moved her head.

But this was different, even though it was her hand and thumb stroke, I couldn't see the friendly grin she would give me when she did, I couldn't see her brown curls that would normally hang just below her small ears. It didn't feel the same but it was enough. I relaxed my tense body and slumped back into the chair. Yukaaa....Hahaha. Listen to Big Brother...I felt my whole body become stiff, goosebumps covered my arms and legs making my hairs stand on edge. My teeth began to shake uncontrollably and so I grabbed a hold of Seiko's small hand. I have never been this scared in my life so far.

"Sho-should we make a move n-now." Mayu stuttered quietly. "Ye-yeah." I whispered as I looked towards the door. "Wait, Naomi is this yours?" Mayu said as quiet as possible whilst pointing her phone towards Kizami Yuuya's name plate. "You do know what my name is right?" I asked with confusion. "Not that sorry, this." Mayu said before moving her hand behind the bloodied plate. She pulled out a very familiar white scrap. "I'm pretty sure that we're looking for these." Mayu pointed out. "No way, you actually found one." I said with surprised tone. She shone the light towards me and carefully handed me the small paper scrap. Its weird how she found it so quickly though, I thought it would be merely impossoble for us to find, with it being so tiny and the school being so big. Strange but there is no time to be questioning it now.

I stood up and put my scrap into my student ID for safe keepings. Seiko's hand was still attached to mine and we kept it that way. For at least a few minutes, it felt somewhat relaxed. Suddenly, rapid footsteps were heard coming down the hall. The same scraping noise we heard before started up again without warning, but this time it felt as if it was in the back of my head. I reached my hands up to the sides of my temples and put pressure there, the pain increased, I didn't know what to do to stop the pain. I looked over at Seiko who now had a very alarmed exepression on her face. For some reason, the pain subsided fully and this left me in a state of panic. "Na-Naomi, are you ok?" Seiko asked worriedly as she placed her hand on my shaky shoulders. I nodded in response to her soft voice.

"Alright then, lets go." Seiko smiled as she gently grabbed my hand. We ran out of the classroom quickly only to discover the source of the rapid footsteps. Not too far along the hazardous hallway, were none other than Satoshi and his group. They looked worn out, clothes slightly torn and heavily red faces. Grunts and heavy breathing were also heard, Yoshiki took a step forward only for his eyes to grow wide. "Oh...hey guys." Yoshiki said in a worn out tone. "What happened exactly?" I asked with concern. "...Knife...Wielding...Psycho dude..." Yoshiki put his hand up unable to carry his sentence on.

He continues to take deep breaths in. "Kizami Yuuya." Seiko Started. "I don't know who the hell he was but he was wearing a-a...I can't explain it." Satoshi rubs the back of his head. "Well we didn't see anyone but we did hear someone calling Yuka's name though." Seiko put in. "Yuka?" Satoshi rose his eyebrows. Yuka, Yuka...The chilling voice that calls for Yuka gave me shivers down my spine. More steps were heard but this time, a manic scream also accompanied these. A hysterical laugh followed after that and thats when the steps stopped. In the distance, a large figure stood still. None of us moved, even the breathing was shallow. Oi, little sister. Don't shy away from Big Brother, if you come here, you can play with Kurosaki. He's been DYING to meet you ahaha...The figure jumped into action once agin and was hurtling towards us.