The Kiss

(Asher)

What the fuck is happening?

Why am I allowing this to happen?

Jaxon was kissing me. And I was doing nothing, but just standing there and allowing his tongue to invade my mouth. I stood there in complete shock, my eyes wide, but Jaxon's expression was the complete opposite of mine. His eyes were closed as if he were enjoying it.

Bliss. That's what it looked like.

I should push him away. Hit him. Anything but this. But his kiss had caught me off guard. I had expected him to at the very least curse me back for my challenge. And what shocked me even more than the unexpected action, was how gentle he was about it.

There was nothing dominating about his kiss. His tongue gently brushed against mine, almost teasing, and coaxing me. And his lips...my gods, were they soft!

But then I remembered that I hated this guy. I hated the way he flaunted himself as though he were better than all the other guys. I hated how he showed off his most recent hook up in front of me, and I hated the way he smirked at me when he caught me watching him.

And I hated above all else, how he read me so easily. He was right. There is reservation in my eyes whenever I spit spiteful words at him. And I hated the pained expression that flitted across his face.

And I hated that he was so devastatingly handsome, and that anything he did caused my body to react and my heart pound in my ears. Jaxon West was infuriating. He was a curse!

Pushing him away, tears stinging my eyes, I wiped at my lips viciously. "You fucking pervert! Get away from me!" I seethed, keeping the sleeve of my sweater to my lips and glaring at him over my hand. "You disgust me!" I spat. That was such a huge lie. I was disgusted in myself, for claiming to hate him and allowing my body to react so shamefully to the one person I claimed to hate with everything I was worth.

Jaxon's gaze fell below my waist, and he arched a brow in amusement. "That's not what your body says."

"Screw you, West." Jaxon shrugged.

"Well, I mean; if you want to. We can either do it now or maybe later tonight. I've got border patrol when I get home. I prefer a bed, though. Sex in a classroom is uncomfortable. Hot, but uncomfortable." Jaxon smirked, glancing to me causing me to stiffen when I felt my arousal growing, and his eyes became significantly seductive.

He was being serious!

He moved closer to me, and I backed up against the wall. "Stay back. Don't come any closer, West." I warned, holding out my arm to keep him away. But still, he moved forward, putting his hands on my waist and pulling me closer. I pushed against his chest, but the fucker didn't even budge. I held my breath as he leaned closer, his breath fanning my cheek and my eyelids fluttering at his proximity and his scent that was driving my wolf crazy and making me lose control.

"I'm warning you, West..." My eyes shut close at the tremble in my voice, but Jaxon paid me no mind and he continued to tease me. His lips brushed against my cheek, fingers tipping my head to the side. His breath fell against my ear and a moment later, his lips brushed my neck in a soft kiss.

"West...I'm warning you!" I snapped, biting on my lip to keep from moaning out at the feeling of his lips on me. He pulled me flush to his body, my breathing turning ragged and arousal growing as he continued to gently suckle at my neck.

I hated this fucking mating bond making me do things against my will!

My hands moved on their own accord, from gripping at his shoulders to wrap themselves around his neck. I cradled him to my body as he moved back to my mouth. Unlike before when I stood there and letting him do as he pleased, I returned the kiss with equal fervour, allowing him to wrap his arms around my body and lift me. I wrapped my legs around him, barely supressing a moan when he moved back to my neck.