Enemy Territory

(Asher)

"Ey! Avert your gaze, sicko!"

Teddy laughed. "Or what will you do?" he taunted, moving closer to Laken who was huddled in the next corner of this filthy, mossy room they'd thrown us into hours ago.

Laken gasped as Teddy reached out for him, the sub whimpering. Fresh tears sprang from his eyes as Teddy yanked him back by his hair, flush to his body.

"You Marcana subs are damn pretty. Don't mind if I keep one of you to myself." Teddy taunted, trailing a finger down the side of Laken's cheek. The sub whimpered, begging to be set free.

"Let him go, you piece of shit! How dare you disrespect Marcana's future Luna like that?" I shouted, lunging forward. My steps were slightly uncoordinated since the tranquilizer was only now fading as well as the wolfsbane. But there was no doubt that they'd somehow put more wolfsbane into my system.

I was weaker than the average human male right now which is why Teddy so easily overpowered me. He laced a hand across my throat, squeezing as he slammed me against the wall, yanking Laken with him. The sub whimpered, begging Teddy to let me go.

The fucker chuckled. "Damn! You're so sweet. Think I might keep you." he said, yanking the sub closer. Laken wept as Teddy brought his disgusting face closer and roughly bit down on his chin. The sub screamed in pain.

"You fucker! I'll kill you!" I threatened, thrashing against Teddy. He grew angry, fed up maybe, shoving Laken away. He stumbled and fell, curling into a ball as Teddy advanced on me, slamming his fist into my head. I grunted, slumping down against the wall as he painfully gripped my chin, his nails digging into my flesh.

I wouldn't be surprise if I had crescent shaped impressions there.

"I was thinking about taking you from Jaxon but since you give so much trouble, I think Lyle might love breaking a disobedient little pup like you. I'll settle for that one." he said, motioning his head to where Laken lay tucked into a ball. He tried to make himself as tiny as possible.

"Touch him, and I'll make sure he's the last one you ever do." I spat.

Teddy growled menacingly, wiping away the spittle with his sleeve before bashing me over the head.

"Let's see how much sass you've got when I'm done with you."

"That a threat?" I taunted. Teddy growled, lunging forward and grabbed me by the throat, slamming me back against the concrete wall. I grimaced, coughing from the impact as my head hit the wall and it felt as though the reverberating shock rattled every nerve and bone.

Teddy made a fist, sucker punching me in the gut. I lurched forward, my knees threatening to give way as I slumped forward. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking my head back so that I stared directly into his eyes. He wore a smirk that was cruel and made my blood crawl.

"In fact, I think I might enjoy breaking you. Wait until I show you just how powerless you are."

"I'm only powerless if I give up. And unfortunately for you, Teddy," I started, sneering his name like a curse, "giving up isn't in my nature."

Teddy's smirk only grew. "All wild creatures can be tamed."

I returned a smirk of my own. "Or so people think- ugh!" Grimacing, I reached to cradle my head that had once again kissed the concrete wall courtesy Teddy's obsession with slamming me into things.

"Teddy!" a voice boomed from the entryway to the cell they kept us in. The heavy steel bars were rusted but still strong enough to hold us captive as long as we had wolfsbane in our system.