Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Percy's pov

Chaos comes over to me and speaks in a language older then Ancient Greek.

"You are the subject to another prophesy!" Chaos states, obviously wandering how I will react.

"I know, when can I get a break?" I ask, well more like groan.

"Didn't the Fates warn you of this?" Chaos askes.

"Yes, they did, but still!" I whine before we get interrupted.

"Are you from another planet?" Leo askes, his head tilted slightly.

"No, I'm not, I was born here; but I have been to other planets!" I say and continue my conversation with Chaos.

"You know that you have to reveal yourself, right?" Chaos questions.

"I know but I don't want to, can't I wait to reveal myself a bit? Like, wait for a month or longer?"

"Why don't you use your blessing from the Fates." Chaos suggests, knowing that he can't give me a solid answer for this.

"Fine." I say, though I'm a bit nervous – there can be unexpected reactions to using this power.

I use my blessing from the fates and see that if I don't reveal myself, the world would be run by Tartarus; but if I do reveal myself now, I can defeat Tartarus. So, I need to reveal myself.

"What did you see?" Chaos askes when I focus on him again.

"I need to reveal myself like the prophesy says, but I do not really trust anyone here!" I tell him frowning with a slight grumble heard by him in my tone.

"That's fine, just reveal yourself. You don't need to trust anyone at the moment, but you could in the future, just be careful with who you trust." Chaos says. "Definitely be careful. I- we don't want anything to happen to you. We don't want you to end up hurt."

I nod at Chaos, knowing just how much he and the others care about me. When I turn back to everyone, I see that they are staring at Chaos and myself like we both grew two new heads each.

"Alright, I know what the prophesy says and means." I start. "The first line says the pit will rise, so that's Tartarus. The second line says that a hero will return, so that would be your hero Perseus Jackson. The third line says that he will reveal himself, so he is in a disguise somewhere. The forth line says that if he doesn't reveal himself, we are all doomed to die, or fade in the gods case. The last two lines says that the hero Perseus will find a way to defeat Tartarus at the right time, though judging from the wording used, it may take a while to get to that point."

Everyone but Chaos looks at me in shock, it seems like the Creator is trying to hold a laugh in because of how I talked about myself in a third person – he gets amused over the simplest of things even if it doesn't make sense to any other, which admittedly can get annoying at times.

"We need to find Perseus!" Athena states. "Do you know where he is?"

"Yes, I do know where he is. Even right now in fact!" To them, what I say is mysterious and seems to pick at all of their curiosity.

"Can you tell us?" Thalia asks before adding something as a second thought. "Please?"

I sneak a quick look at Chaos and see that he is quietly chuckling and people are starting to look at him like he is crazy, which I mentally chuckle at – from their perspective he probably does seem a bit crazy but I know Chaos doesn't exactly care about that, or at least as much as he should.