Chapter 11

I don't own Percy Jackson or the Heroes of Olympus.

Warning of one or two words of swearing - mainly in thoughts.

Chapter 11

Percy's POV

There is a reason as to why we have all sighed. And i thought of them as idiots. We see that almost everyone is trying to get inside a single, small room. But it also looks like they have all tried to enter at some point in the past few minutes. The Olympians are all frowning and discussing ideas with each other, trying to figure out how we can have a meeting in there. Quite a few of the ideas being utterly ridiculous. 

I whistle to get everyone's attention.

"Don't worry, I have thought of a way for us to have a meeting without being squashed together. A way that is not idiotic in any way." I say and everyone comes and stands in front of me.

"How?" Athena questions, glancing back at the room though seems annoyed by how I pratically said their ideas were idiotic.

"Just follow us." Is my simple reply giving them all no choice but to follow my command.

I lead everyone to the cabin that Chaos built yesterday. The cabin that seems small on the outside but is infinitely larger on the inside – it's practically mansion. They all look at the cabin in awe, just for having a closer look at the outside. It seems as if they were to nervous to get too close to our cabin then. I open the door and hold it open for them. They all just stare with agape mouths.

"This is the Chaos cabin. It is enchanted to be bigger on the inside, so we will all fit. Yes, we could have enchanted the Meeting Room you were all trying to get inside, but this is a better idea by a long shot. Now, you are only allowed in here if we are having a meeting or you have been given permission by Chaos, the Elite team or myself to enter." I explain. "Know that unless we strictly tell you what times you are to enter, expect that you can only enter the once without getting our verbal permission another time. You should also remember that we have the option to stop any of you from coming inside at any time."

I let the team and Chaos in first so that they can show them the way to the meeting room as quickly as possible. When the last person is in, I close the door. Following where they all went, after waiting a few moments to check for any late comers - i made a sign telling eveyone where we are having the meeting, - I walk to the meeting room.

When I reach the room, I'm in for a large shock. A very large and disappointing shock. And one that is insanely annoying. 

This is because everyone besides Chaos and the Elite team are sitting where they should be yes, but they are arguing with each other. Some are even screaming. Screaming unplesently loud, especially to those who have developed their senses to hear things others may not be able to. Like I have. Which makes my eye twitch.

I walk over to my team and Chaos.

"What's going on? Why is everyone arguing or screaming?" I ask, just barely heard over the chaotic noise.

"We don't know. Let's just sit down and see if they stop." Chaos semi-shouts back.

"Okay." I sigh.

I sit down. Chaos and the Elite team are to my immediate left and right, sitting as close to me as possible. And again, we are sitting in order of rank, though instead of Chaos sitting at the head table on the other end, he is sitting next to me at the table – I'm at the head of the table with there being no chair opposite where I sit. Everyone else is further along the table, leaving a few gaps between the Elite and them.