Chapter 9

I don't own Percy Jackson or any characters you recognise from Percy Jackson and the Olympians or the Heroes of Olympus series', they belong to Rick Riordan.

Chapter 9

Percy's pov

"May I ask why none of you besides Hestia and Grover tried to stop the fight?" I ask, glancing over all the immortals in the room from my position.

"We were all in a council meeting Perseus." Zeus says with an unimpressed eye roll.

"Alright, how about a different approach then if you aren't going to take me seriously? How would you all like it if me and my army went back to our main planet of operations without helping you in this war? The prophesy would be useless in the future. I wouldn't figure out how to defeat Tartarus because I won't be on this planet. There would be so many deaths here; mortals, demigods who are your own sons and daughters, you would all fade. What if after the war you were all enslaved? The world would be run by evil. I don't let planets be controlled by evil, but I could. How would the universe be then? It would be total chaos, no pun intended; the evil would be stronger than all the good.

"Think about it. If Tartarus controls this planet, he could put everyone here, including the demigods, mortals, satyrs, nymphs, basically everything that is good, into Tartarus. Tartarus isn't a nice and pleasant place, but I have now been in worse places. If Tartarus controls this planet, what else could happen? If Tartarus does take over Earth, what could happen to the universe? Once this planet is in his control what is stopping him from taking other planets? The only thing stopping him would be the rest of the army that we left back at the first planet Chaos created.

"This is only one planet in this galaxy. We call this position in space G18P3. This stands for galaxy fifteen and planet three. There are at least 90,349,383,480,374,629,073,203,700,003,083,345,435,458,897,239,817 galaxies in the universe. Think of how many planets are in each galaxy. Chaos makes at least thirty galaxies each year! At least twenty-five of those galaxies have a form of life on one of the planets. Each galaxy has planets that can range to four up to one hundred and fifty-two. Some even more or less. Are you starting to get what I'm saying?" I say then ask while having a soft voice, but having it loud enough to be heard.

When I see that most of them have very confused faces, I groan out loud and hit my head in annoyance. It's like talking to people who don't know how the universe works. Ohh wait, that's right; they don't know how the universe works. At all. So, I have to explain it simply. The only one that I can see that is following through with me is Athena, but she looks a little confused as well.

"Okay I'll try to put it in simpler terms for all of you, because you have no idea how the universe works at all. If you have two hundred galaxies there would be about fifty galaxies that would have some type of life force. If there were four hundred galaxies, around one hundred galaxies would have life. So, if you think about it, if there were four hundred and sixty-eight thousand and twenty-two galaxies (468022) there would be around eighteen thousand, seven hundred and twenty (18720) planets in those galaxies that have a type of life source in. It isn't really that confusing when you think about it. Basically, just divide the number by four.

"Wait, where was I again? I think I was explaining what could happen if my army and the campers fight. What would happen if we weren't here? I really hate ADHD sometimes.

"Now, onto the next thing. Chaos is very busy, but he still had time to help me train to be who I am today. I gave him the idea to have an army to help the universe. What would happen if Tartarus took over ninety percent of the universe, with the rest of the ten percent being the good? Tartarus would kill everyone in the army with his army, which would overpower us nine to one. We would fight to our death, trying to get rid of the evil and replace it with good. We will all die in the end, unless we unite now.