Chapter 2

I was dragged out of the car, it was unknown to me where I was and who I was with.

I just hoped my friends got out okay...

"Sit her down." A dull voice said in the background.

The bag over my head was taken off, my eyes squinted at the light reflecting off the white walls in the room. 

"So, princess. I would like to know, where is your good old father bear hm?" He smiled like he had just found gold. He looked up and his eyes narrowed slightly.

"Don't touch her, yet."

"So, do you speak or what?" He flicked my forehead, I glared slightly. I had enough of this.

"I don't know where the hell my father is. He left when I was ten." I looked down and sighed.

A fist slammed on the table making my head jerk up.

"Don't lie to me, you know exactly where he is." My hair got yanked backwards making me scream in pain.

"Make her stand on her toes"  I was dragged up until I barely touched the ground, I gritted my teeth and tried holding myself up so It wouldn't hurt as much. 

I watched the guy with fiery red hair and fangs smile as he snaked his hand around my neck.

"Tell me... or you wont live to see another day." He said it bitter sweet as I felt what felt like claws travel down my throat.

"I. Don't. Know! Please! Put me down." I croaked out trying not to cry.

He looked at me disappointed.

"Put her in my chamber. I'm not finished with her yet." He sighed he took off his glasses to show pure orange eyes, he looked at me again. 

"Now." He grumbled to whoever was carrying me, they grunted and walked me to 'his chambers.'

"Don't bother trying to get out." His voice sounded slightly muffled. I didn't respond or look up, was I going to die?

I sat on the flaw curled up. Contemplating how I was going to survive this situation, I zoned out until I heard the door slam and me feeling the force of being slammed into a wall by an angry red head.

He grinned.

"Do you know who I am?" 

"No... I don't want to know..." He yanked my chin up, his eyes were intense but he still kept that devilish grin on his face.

"That's sorta sad, seeing as though I'm the one who saved you." Transformed... He freaking shape shifted into the black and purple guy from before.

"Hey." He gave me a boxy grin.

"How in the shit did you j-just do that! I'm sleeping!" I slapped myself. I felt pain... shit.

"Oh my god. How!? Wait you killed all my friends! You asshole!" I kicked him where the sun don't shine and punched him in the stomach.

"That wasn't me it was the other guy! I simply just came in to save you again!"  He blocked his face.

"You what? How did you even know I was here?" 

"I mind linked you." My face went blank.

"Come again?"

"Aish! I'll tell you later on." Black wings sprouted from his back.

"Holy fu-" He grabbed me and pushed me into his chest 

"Wait! We are going to slam into the ceiling!" He flew through the ceiling, into a beautiful place.

With pastel grey, blues and pinks floating through the clouds. I locked my arms around his neck.

"Welcome to the land of dreams, my lady." His deep voice echoed through the clouds as he flew.

My body relaxed as I watched the way his pure black wings lightly touched the clouds as they flew by.

I reached out to touch them, I felt myself smile slightly as they went through my fingers.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"  He looked down looked down at me.

I was shocked slightly, his eyes were now crystal blue and his hair was platinum blonde... Along with... Horns.

"Why did you shift again?" I tilted my head to his horns while asking.

"Ah, this is my original form. I can't really shift between this and the usual form you have seen here. My usual form in here is a demon." He smiled as my mouth just widened, he took his hand from underneath me and shut my mouth.

"You are going to catch flies." He stared into my eyes a bit longer then normal, like he was searching for something.

"Hold on!" He dived. He god damn dived out of no where. 

"Holy cheese!" I screamed as I hid my head in the crook of his neck, I didn't bother to look up when the wind stopped rushing by my ears. But he stepped away from me, making me look around.

A field of beautiful flowers and long grass surrounded us.I stared at it all in awe, this is the land of dreams. I saw wings block my vision as he giggled behind me.

"I need to do something but you can't look." I grumbled at his remark and I closed my eyes.

Squeaking ran through the fields killing my ears, I opened my eyes to see a door open to a forest. He took my hand and led me into the beautiful greenery.

As soon as I stepped through the door I was wrapped up in a bone crushing hug, Namjoon...

"Y/N! Thank god, are you okay? Please tell me they didn't hurt you." He had tears streaming down his face, this was really my best friend.

I couldn't help but shed a few tears myself, my only family was alive. He was alive.

"I'm here Joon... How did you get out? Did everyone else make it?" I wish I hadn't asked that question.

His eyes turned dull loosing all emotion and his smile faded. 

"They didn't make it. I was able to get away and get help, the fire had gotten to them."

"W-What?"

"Namjoon don't!" The shape shifter growled behind me. 

"Y/N... They are all dead."

A/N: Enjoy! Thanks for reading my book, its just gonna get more angsty from here. -T <3