Chapter 3

I sunk to the ground, I lost all feeling in my body.

"You're lying. Joon. You're joking, please." I tried laughing but it only came out as choked sobs.

"Y/N I'm sorry..." He sunk to his knees and grabbed my hands.

"I'm sorry..."  He repeated as the 'demon' behind us enveloped us in his wings.

"Please don't cry. It hurts my heart, their loss is never going to be filled. I am sorry my lady, Namjoon." 

We stayed like that for a while, in complete and utter silence. Taking in properly the situation.

All of our friends were gone, and there was nothing we could do about it.

"Taehyung- ah, Namjoon-ah. Rise, bring the girl. We need to get the situation under control." A soft almost motherly voice gently spoke.

I looked up and to my surprise, a beautiful man with goat horns and legs stood before us. Elegantly smiling as he waved at me. 

"Hello Y/N, I'm Pa- I'm Jin." He stood me up and kissed my hand, heat rushed to my face. My tears quickly cleared as I felt both Namjoon's and Wing dude's hands on my shoulders.

"Wait. Who are you?" I turned to the winged guy, he gave me a cheeky grin.

"Taehyung. Tae is fine." He sheepishly waved at me.

" Joon, Tae and Jin. Okay, Namjoon have you got anyone else to introduce to me?" I raised my eyebrows at him and he looked away, scratching his neck.

"Pan. Why did you call us?" Someone stomped through the shrubs around us

"You!" I yelled pointing my finger, it was the guy who helped Tae.

"You?" He squinted his eyes at me.

"You're the weakling we saved before, why are you here?" He casually called me weakling, thanks.

"Jungkook that's rude." 

"What? I was asking a question?" He whined back. 

"I'm Namjoon's friend." I bluntly said.

His mouth opened in realization.

"Oh yeah,you're that guys kid." He nodded his head and went to stand next to Tae.

"Wheres Er- Jimin?" Taehyung completely went off topic and asked a new question.

"He is coming later. We have someone important at our home, do not be assholes. Or I will loose my cool."  Obviously Jin was the mother of the group and the rest of the boys were his sons.

They went quiet and followed through the forest.

It was quiet and serine with nothing but our feet connecting to the ground and the chirping of different birds. 

It was a cartoon forest, only something you would hear of in fairy tales.

We eventually got to a small cottage made of beautiful grey bricks and a cute pink wooden roof.

"Don't get to excited, I'm gonna change it behind Jin's back." Namjoon whispered in my ear.

"I heard that." Jin turned his head and Namjoon muttered a 'Damn it.'

We stepped inside the house all I could say was wow.

It wasn't at all like a cottage, it was mansion. 7 levels high that is. 

"Joon... I'm so dreaming." 

"Lucky for you, you're not." He smiled and winked at me leaving me there to stand there completely and utterly wordless.

What are they, what is this place? Why the hell is Namjoon hanging out with these people?

"Y/N! Come meet Jimin!" I heard Taehyung's voice from the other room.

I jogged in and I was probably looking at one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen, not that everyone in that freaking room was hot. Because they were and it made me feel so totally pretty. 

He was angelic, silver hair framing his face perfectly. Thick lips and puffy eyes, he looked so innocent. Yet, why did I get the feeling he wasn't?

"Ah, you must be Y/N." He took my hand and bowed.

"I am Jimin, babe." He looked up at me with a grin, holy cheese balls. 

My cheeks were completely red. 

"Nice to meet you..." I took my hand slowly from his, his smile only got bigger as my gaze never left his.

"Wow, Joon she's cute." He flicked Namjoon's shoulder as he walked past. He sat down, leading my eyes to another strange guy. Red hair and a straight smile, he stood up and walked towards me with a stride that only a dancer could stride.

"Hoseok, it is nice to finally get to meet my good friend's daughter." He smiled like the sun, gorgeous.

It made me immediately smile back.

"Nice to meet you too." 

Eventually all of the boys had to leave to get food, but Hoseok decided to stay with me.

We sat in silence in the lounge room.

"How did you know my father?" I looked up at him and he smiled gently at me.

"You know Taehyung and Jin? You realized we aren't normal people by now. Have you had a guess at what we are?" He leaned back slightly clasping his hands together.

"No. But supernatural is the right word for it."

"Think bigger Y/N."

"Government spies who were genetically engineered to stop mankind from killing each other." He snorted.

"Bigger then the human race." I sat in silence after his statement. 

"Gods?Hhaha no-"

"Bingo!" He stood up... what?

"You're joking. What the hell." I messed up my hair trying to get my brain used to the idea.

"So Namjoon is-"

"Chaos." 

"He is a titan?!" 

"Yes, but he left that life long ago. May I ask how you know the names and what we are?"

"My dad taught me them. Wait! So he wasn't crazy boring for teaching me?"

"He had a reason." Hoseok looked down.

"You knew him better then I did. What was that reason Hoseok?" 

"Ah... I don't know if I should be the one to tell you his reasoning yet."

"Hoseok tell me."

"No..."

"Please!"

"Your father and I are Olympians!"

I went blank.

"Are you... Zeus..." 

"No I am Apollo." How could I be so dumb, he is perfect for the role. He walked up to me like a dancer. God of music and archery.

"Wait what was dad?"

"Ah...mmm" He was avoiding the question.

"Holy shit, I'm a demi god! What the hell! Why wasn't I told this? Who is my father Hoseok?"

My mind was going a million miles per hour, I spent my whole life thinking I was human and none of this existed...

".....He is Poseidon..."