Chapter 28

I sigh fled me as I looked at the over filled suitcase that once could fit all my clothing, now, was overfilled with high class dresses and suits that were tailored to me apon Jaehyun's orders.

I felt an arm wrap itself around my waist with a comforting warmth, and soon enough I felt Yoongi's head plop itself on my shoulder. I grinned, feeling his raven hair tickle the side of my jaw.

Gentle kisses littered themselves on my shoulder where his head lay, my body began to relax.

"You know, you could just... Stay here with me..." He lazily mumbled an argument, it made me laugh a little and my heart jumped for joy at the sound of his voice. But I faltered slightly, knowing full well I would be leaving in the evening with Jungkook and Hongshu as my guards.

"I wish I could, you know I'll miss our little moments but it'll only be a short while! And when I get back we will be able to do some... Stuff, I don't know but maybe I can show you more about my human life-" He swiveled me to look at him, our bodies now facing each other. His lips pinned into a thin line.

"Y/N, we can't go back to the human realm." He spoke lowly, almost hesitantly as he carefully raised his hand to stroke the side of my cheek.

"...Yoongi what do you mean? I can do-" He cut me off promptly.

"You can't jump between lives Y/N. As much as I'd love to see more of your world, you are open bait to the Titans right now because your body hasn't taken a hold properly of the powers Poseidon owned, you aren't ready to be a god on earth yet nor can I protect you from multiple enemies if something goes wrong." He began to speak sternly as he watched my facial expression fall into an upset frown, his own contorted in self- disapproval.

My eyebrows furrowed as I put a little bit of distance between us, a weird feeling of anger bubbled in my throat.

And somehow I felt offended, more offended then I often would. That anger began to turn into the familiar burning sensation I felt when I felt threatened or upset.

"I'm weak? Is that all I am to you? Someone who 'needs to be protected' and not someone who could stand side by side with you? I am strong enough Yoongi! Hell! I'm strong enough to take on any damn titan I can get my hands on." He flinched back slightly as his eyes widened with emotions that mirrored my own.

"That's not what I-"

"I know damn well what you said..." I was beginning to feel myself burst and lose control of my tongue.

"You aren't the one who got invited to Olympus were you, Hades? I was! Now-" I cut myself off, my chest heaving with distraught. Yoongi's eye's lowered themselves to the ground and his shoulders had slumped slightly, my hand flew to my mouth, I stepped towards him.

"Oh my god Yoongs, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" He raised a hand and tilted his head up to look at me, his ruby eyes narrowed into slits as they stared at me, piercing my every fiber. He took a shaky breath in and turned himself away from me, his shoulders beginning to tense and untense themselves. 

"No don't even bother, what were the words... 'I know damn well what you said.', right?" He snapped at me, his eyes now harsh but clouded with hurt and betrayal. My eyes began to burn 

"Yoongi wait-"

"I will not be there to see you off Queen of the Sea, have fun, make sure not to fall off your high horse on the way." He stomped out of the room and slammed the door behind him, his heavy footing echoing from outside the door.

He never called me anything other than my name...

I trembled, feeling tears fall down my cheeks. These new overwhelming feelings were beginning to hurt others, even my other half.

My throat tightened as I remembered the face Yoongi made as I said those horrible words to him, hung in his hands.

I cursed myself, stomping my feet as I realized that his points were perfectly valid. I was just too immature to realist that going back to my old life... Was still a fair wait away.

And, there was a large chance that I'd never find myself in that life again...

——

I sat myself next to Jungkook in his chariot, after insisting that I show up in something;

'As cool as his fiery, hot rod ,vehicle'

He grinned widely as he began waving to everyone, I did the same, a small smile making it's way to my face while I scanned the five other gods enthusiastically waving us off.

But my mood faltered even more when I realized Yoongi had stuck to his word, he was no where to be seen. My eyes trailed absently to the sea above the dome of air, a black mist shot itself outside the dome.

He had left, without saying anything to anyone. 

Nothing to me.

I ran a hand through my hair, stressed both about the current situation and the journey ahead. I felt a gentle nudge on my arm, I turn away from the crowd to look at the war god beside me.

His features relaxed while he gave me a reassuring yet quietly pronounced simper, a dimple popping out as he did so.  I returned the gesture to him quickly. 

"I don't know what's going on between you two, but give it time. I'm sure you two will come together when things have quieted down.-" He rose his head proudly to the crowds and I mimicked, although he was enjoying this a lot more than I was.

Maybe a little too much.

"Let's get this show on the road. Goodbye all!" I gasped as the vehicle began jutted into movement, quickly souring to the air like a great bird in the sky.

I bit my lip with nerve,

I hope things go as Jungkook says...

A/N- hey how y'all been?
I've missed u all, covid has been horrible and I hope you are all doing well!! 

Next chapter might be from someone else's point of view who knows ;)))))

<3 T