Chapter 18

I stared blankly at the wall.

I wonder... What will they do to me? Was Yoongi okay?  My breath shuddered out and my jaw clenched. The rage that filled me however many hours ago started pulsating in my chest. 

Slowly I felt the chains slip away from my wrists, I looked to them, the blue and gold had returned. The chains restricting my ankles withered away. 

I gently ran a finger across my wrist, hissing while the uncomfortable feeling bloomed from the marks left. 

I looked to the door, iron gated. I stepped towards it, soon enough the man I possibly despise the most appeared in front of me. 

He looked me up and down, his eyes narrowed but that annoying smirk stayed on his face.

"What are you doing out...Hmm?" I stepped back, only for him to step forward. 

I didn't respond, stepped back. My back found it's way into someone. A stone grip latched onto my arms.

I froze.

"Ah, thank you Namjoon." I stopped breathing, 

"What do you want me to do with her?" His voice didn't have the same vibrancy to it anymore, it was dark, emotionless.

"Well, she'll just slip out of her chains again... You look after her, don't kill her, we need her. But, if she gets a bit rowdy then well... She knows what will happen." He looked back at me and winked. I wanted so badly to just kick him. Kick off that asshole look before I lost my patience.

"Okay, she knows what's coming if she's a bitch. Sounds easy enough." He laughed sourly. I bit my lip as a wave of hurt flushed through me, he never swore at me. My eyes stung, but, I wasn't going to cry.

He would have won if he saw that, he would have broken my pride and I into nothing. 

That's not going to happen. 

I was walked out of the cell with Joon, he stayed quiet and shoved me slightly if I was walking too slow. 

I can't handle this anymore...

                                                                                        +++

"Stay in here, I'll be back soon. Move one inch and you will get hurt. Got it?" I snarled out, her eyes looked up at me. 

As soon as I met them she looked away, she looked... hurt. 

A slight ache in my chest appeared, I huffed and stomped out of the room. 

She acted like this before, she looked like she was about to cry when I swore at her. She is such a weak thing, how is she, the demi god who took my memories. I sighed as I walked into my brother's office.

Who was she and why can't I remember her? How did she take away every memory I had of my family?

"Namjoon, you are over thinking again... Why?" My brothers voice interrupted the turmoil in my head. 

"I'm not, I'm just trying to remember..."  He placed his hand on my shoulder, I looked to him. He looked, annoyed almost. Yet he kept that calm smile on his face.

"It's okay if you can't dear Namjoon, just, it's good to have you back. She took away your memories and took you away from us...  And now she's paying for it." His gaze never changed, but, it was like he was making sure of something.

"Lies!" A feminine voice screamed, it was her. Tears were streaming down her face, she looked shaken up.

Her eyes weren't the boring blue I had seen before, they were a bright aqua, an intense aqua. Her hands shook, gold and blue dust formed in her hands. 

"How dare you lie to him you sick bastard!" The force of the dust connected with my brother, sending him into the near by wall. 

"You took my best friend away! I hate you, I hate-" Her knees weakened and she hung her head as the dust retreated back into her hands, she stumbled towards me. I watched her movements, she was going to collapse, so I didn't bother moving.

She panted, and collapsed into my arms. Not knowing what to do, I held her up awkwardly and held her at a distance where she could only hold my arms. 

She looked up at me, she looked oh so desperate. Her hand reached out to my cheek, trembling she placed it there. I stood completely still, not knowing how to deal with this situation. 

"Come back to me Joonie...." She finally fainted, leaving her weight limp on my arms. 

A groan was heard from my brother, then laughter.

"She definitely has bite Namjoon, take her back to that room and please remember to lock the door next time." He stood up and brushed himself off, blood slowly flowed from his lip and nose. 

"Yes... Brother." I stood up and carried her, servants jogged past me probably to clean up the room. 

I kicked open the door, I placed her on the bed. What the hell.

She is such a pain in the ass, she was so weak before. To be honest, she still is. But sending a titan through a room is not something you see everyday.

I sat in the chair next to the bed. I checked the time. 

12:30, shit, I'm tired. I closed my eyes for one second only to be woken up by the sound of rustling sheets and sobs.

My eyes shot open in irritation, I looked to her. She was crying in her sleep and she tossed and turned. I studied her, she looked so upset. 

Shit! That ache again! What the hell is she doing?

"Shut it." I grumbled out, she stopped. Finally.

I leaned back into the chair and relaxed. Closing my eyes. 

It was peaceful once again... For a minute...

Her crying started up again. I groaned and stood up. She was getting louder, if anyone hear's her they'll think I'm doing I'm doing something wrong. 

She started thrashing around, my first instinct was to place my hands gently on her neck and use my heat  to calm her. 

As soon as the warmth hit her, she calmed. Leaning into my touch. She turned on her side, placing her hand over mine, pinning it there. 

"Warm... Joonie..." She mumbled as a small smile stretched across her lips. 

I was so confused, how did I come up with that? 

The ache in my chest started making me uncomfortable...

Who is she?

A/N:

Guess who's sick again...

Me.

 I have the worst immune system. 

anyways enjoy this update.

-T <3