Chapter 6

Hoseok led the team in to save me.

They all stormed in yelling and carrying on, only to find that I was safe and Hades was coming out with me.

Namjoon hid me behind him and Hoseok strode up to Yoongi.

"Hades." He bowed slightly.

"Apollo." Yoongi grinned at you and bowed.

"It's good to see you friend." He smiled his sunshine smile down on the dark man, who couldn't help but smile slightly back.

"Hoseok! Weren't we meant to steal her and get the hell out of here?" Jungkook asked bluntly leaning on his sword.

"We were, but it seems the king has other plans... Is that true Yoongi?" Hobi tilted his head, his eyes narrowed slightly in curiosity.

"Yes, I plan to stay with Y/N until the titans are gone completely. It gets quite boring down here, you know?" He smirked and mimicked Hoseok's head tilt.

"No. I will not have him in this little team of ours." Jungkook growled, he stomped off and didn't look back, he is such a child.

"You don't have much of a choice. I want to go with her, realistically you can't stop me." He stopped his playfulness and his eyes went dull. I stepped out from behind Namjoon who looked at me with confusion, I nodded at him making sure he knew that I was okay.

" What are your views on this?" Hobi turned around and looked at me, his eye was twitching and he was struggling to keep that smile up.

"I think it would be okay if he came." I smiled innocently, all of the boys grunted a curse word under their breath. We all flew out of the underworld in silence, or at least the help Hobi, who created a massive cloud for us to sit on.

I shuffled over to Taehyung who was quiet this whole time.

"Hey..." I touched his shoulder and he turned to me with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have dropped you, I should have held onto you tighter." He tackled me in a hug.

"T-Tae. It's alright, how are your wings."

"Completely fine, all thanks to Jin, who put some sort of herb on the bite."

You smiled and ruffled his hair, he got off you and held you up.

"Look! All good." He. Fell. Off. The. Cloud...

"Taehyung!"  I screamed and dove after him. Only to land in his arms as his wings slowly flapped.

"Haha! You are hilarious Y/N." He swirled around with me.

"You bastard." I flicked his forehead making him pout.

We followed behind the cloud as the gods looked more mesmerizing then ever before, their beauty was that of legend.

Taehyung dove under the cloud, swirling and gliding threw the clouds around us. I giggled like a child.

"I love this." I sighed as we finally hit home, which was yet again a beautiful house.

Yet it looked... Greek... Roman... You get the point.

Beautiful vines of ivory wrapped themselves around the white pillars in which made me feel like I wasn't dressed properly for it.

"Don't worry, all of your clothes have been transported safely and it was Jimin. He is the closest thing to a female you will get out of this group." Taehyung giggled.

"I heard that you little-" He chased Taehyung off.

"Don't worry, I didn't look... Too much." He laughed at my instant reaction of turning red.

"Jimin! What the shit!" His laugh got louder, I grunted and stomped into the house.

"Okay, we are sharing rooms." Everyone latched onto someone leaving... Of course Yoongi and you were left over.

"Okay let's go!" They all ran up, leaving Namjoon lingering.

"You touch her and I swear to god-"

"There isn't a god, I'm not going to touch her... Unless she wants me to." He gave Namjoon that stupid grin.

Namjoon sighed and walked up to me, he hugged me and I looked up at him mouthing a 'Don't worry.'

He mouthed back a 'Oh, I will worry.'  

Which made me giggle, he smiled his dimply smile down at me fondly and eventually went off to fight for his side of his room with Jungkook.

"Let's go! I have already bagged the left side!" I sprinted up the stairs to find that he was already up stairs... On the left side...

"Not fair."

"I don't play fair, If you had your powers you would have gotten here faster." He said sarcastically .

"I'm still technically human!" I poked his cheek and he glared at me.

"You are living with and like gods. You aren't technically human anymore Y/N." He raised his eyebrow and pinched my nose.

"Hey!" I whined.

He snorted and laid back on his bed. 

I sat back on mine and my mind popped up with a question.

"Why didn't the boys want to pair with you?" 

"If you haven't noticed by now they don't like me."

"Why?"

"I was kicked off Olympus... To do the dirty work no one wanted to do." He stretched and yawned.

"And they just don't like me." He mumbled honestly.

"Well. I like you! So don't worry." I smiled brightly making him turn over onto his side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi POV: 

I was secretly grinning and blushing for some reason.

I was turning into a little teenage girl over this woman! When she said 'I like you' so casually my heart stopped beating. 

Unnecessarily kind to people is something a lot of people don't have in this world, I should know.

I have met generation after generations worth of souls, all people have a color for their soul.

Some white meaning that they are finished and contempt.

Some blue meaning that they are happy and free... Which was hers the first time I saw her, but it has now shifted to something I dread most for anyone and is now the reason I came up with her.

Her soul was starting to turn red...

Red defines the word...

Death

A/N: SPOOKY.

Hey Tea-bags,

Okay thank you all for reading so far! You guys are so cute and friendly.

Enjoy <3 T