Chapter 13

I want to die.

In fact I was already dying.

Of embarrassment that is, I had accidentally mind controlled my best friend and the king of the underworld into kissing me.

And I was so weak that I couldn't push them off me to save their pride. Plus! They took my first kiss...

Way to go Y/N, you basically just sexually harassed two gods. Way. To. Go. 

I hid in the stables, talking absently to the water horses.

"I sang them into kissing me! Can you believe it?" I cried, flailing my arms in the air. Of course no response from the blue and holographic purple being eating sea weed.

"You don't talk..." I sighed, running a hand through my hair. The horses just stared blankly, but their ears flattened and they started backing away, huffing.

"I'm not that scary am I?" I was slightly hurt, did I spook them by being too loud?

"No, But I am, little princess." Arms gripped my own to my sides, the deep and gruff voice chuckled darkly.

I thrashed around, screaming. One of his hands clamped around my mouth, my vision was starting to leave me as the chemical scent hit my nose.

But I was ripped out of his arms, something slim and scaly wrapped around my waist. An odd roar ripped through the stables, I caught a glimpse at the man. It was the bulky guy again, he was everywhere wasn't he.

I looked down at the thing wrapped around me was a beautiful mint green. I looked up, it stood tall. Really tall, it was like a dragon. But fur covered its body and it's ears stood tall like a wolf's.

It looked down to me, it's long neck curled down to my level. It's piercing jade eyes stared into mine.

A low purr emitted from its chest, I slowly reached my hand out. I felt the need to, it flinched back slightly and growled. But once my hand landed on top of it's head, it leaned into my touch, making me giggle slightly.

The man on the ground groaned and sat up, the beast snarled and the longer fur on the back of it's neck rose.

It's tail dragged me behind it. It lowered, the bulky man's eyes widened. He shrieked and scrambled away. I noticed the being had it's teeth rolled back into a snarl.

It's teeth were sharp, seriously sharp. It's long whiskers flowed down it's neck from it's snout.

"Y/N! Holy shit! Y/N!" The boys were sprinted towards me, but stopped a good few meters away from you.

It snapped at them and growled again,  pushing me closer towards it's body.

I petted him.

"It's okay, they are friends." I reassured him, I started trying to walk to them. But he only whined and held me tighter.

"It's okay." I smiled, and made grabby hands at him. Signaling him to lower his head, he did.

I wrapped my arms around his snout in a hug and snuggled my cheek into his forehead.

"Thank you." I looked into his eyes once more, and let him go. His snake like tongue flicked out and licked my lose. I laughed and felt his tail drop from my waist, I walked over to them casually.

I was trailed by the beast who had saved me, the eight guys stepped back slightly with each step I took.

"What? Do I smell funny?" I put my hands on my hips and raised my eyebrow.

"Y/N..." Jaehyun cleared his throat and wiped his brow.

"That's your familiar... I didn't expect it to be the beast we've been trying to tame for years.... Such a... dangerous beast." 

"That's her familiar? Holy shit Y/N! Do you know how dangerous that thing is? Jaehyun what if it kills her?" Namjoon panicked trying to step towards me. My 'Familiar' growled and he stopped.

"It dies. Simple. But you need to name it first, go on, Y/N." Jaehyun gestured towards the beast.

"What will happen to him?" I questioned Jaehyun, staring at the huge being coiled around me.

"He will become your protector, he's already chosen you Y/N. Out of all your brothers and your father, he picked you. Now you just need to choose him." He explained 

I thought long and hard, this divine being has chosen me. Out of my actual demi god brothers and Poseidon. 

What did I have that they didn't?

I held my hand out and he leaned his furry cheek into my hand. I placed my forehead onto his forehead, he huffed.

"Protect me, Hongsu." I whispered, he yipped.

A golden earring appeared on his left ear. He nuzzled his snout into me, I smiled fondly.  I felt a slight warmth in my own left ear.

I reached up to find a ring there. We were bound together.

"Why can't I get a familiar?" Jungkook grumbled making all of the boys laugh. Hongsu whined. I looked back to him, he started shrinking. Eventually he was small enough to fit into my hands.

He leaped onto my shoulder.

"Why did you shrink baby?" I cooed.

"Baby?-" Yoongi questioned but got cut off.

"So he can be with you at all times!" Jaehyun smiled.

"Come, let's show your father." 

A/N:

Enjoy! I will try to update again soon! Sorry if this was a slightly boring chapter.

- <3 T