Prolouge

It was a winter night when she was born. It was the first time the red king was unsure of what to do he was scared. he knew the girl he loved was in poor health but still wanted to have his child.

   he just couldn't argue with her when she smiled at him telling him how much she loved him and there soon to be child. How could he deny something that makes her so happy and him too. all he did was nod and smile. Finally the night came when it was time for their child to be born.

    Unfortunately there was a storm and the roads were blocked off and there was no way of getting to the hospital. Izumo and Tatara were there doing all they could to help. After many hours of screaming finally a baby's first cry was heard. it was a healthy baby girl she had hair the color of Mikotos and the eyes of her mother. 

    Mikoto his lover called him over. he looked into her eyes and knew she was close to death and so did she. "Mikoto listen to me please take care of our child I know it will be hard but please keep her safe she is part of both of us proof of our love so I don't regret anything please love her with all your heart and keep her safe. I love you Mikoto."

 and with that she took her last breath and closed her eyes for the last time. A single tear ran down the kings face and he held there child closer to him as if she was the most precious thing in the world and for him from moment on she was. "I will Isana." was all he said after.

————
Down stairs at the bar Izumo Tatara Mikoto were looking at y/n laying on the couch looking up at them. 

"so Mikoto what do you think we should do?" Izumo said looking at his friend Mikoto just sat in silence thinking. Tatara walked up to y/n and looked down at her. 

"I say we should keep her with us she's so adorable and look she has Mikotos hair and flames." both Izumo and Mikoto looked over to the child and sure enough there was a red flames serounding the girl. "wow." they all said in unison. 

they were the brightest flames he had ever seen Tatara looked at Mikoto and they all had to agree with what he said next. "she has the flames of Isana and our king she will be our crimson princess." he smiled at the girl then his friends. 

"yeah." and Mikoto smiled 

'Isana I will protect her and make sure she's happy.'