Chapter 13

Y/n woke up the next morning getting ready for school putting on her uniform brushing her hair and putting in the two hair clips. grabbing your stuff you head down stairs I see Izumo beginning his daily routine for opening up the bar. he looked up and smiled. 

"good morning. headed off?" 

"yeah. I was so close to being late the last time so.... hehe..."

 you sketched the back of your head. 

"well that's not good." 

"yeah I'll see you later today ok!"

 and headed for the door 

"be safe!"

 "I will!"

 he smiled turning back to his work.

————————————————
"Ah. I made it to school on time!" 

You took your normal seat next to Kukuri. 

"hey did you hear were gonna get a new student?" 

"a new student?" 

"yeah they say he's really smart and handsome too!" 

"really cool I can't wait to see who it'll be!" 

'if only you could take those words back once I saw who it was' 

there fallowing the teacher into the room was Saruhiko Fushimi?! 

'fuck what the hell is he doing here?!' 

his eyes zeroed in on you while the teacher was making introductions. it  finally it came time for the teacher to assign a seat to him. you remembered there was a empty one right behind you. 

'please, oh please don't say it's gonna be there!'

 and then the dreaded words left the teachers mouth. 

"you can take the empty seat behind Yn Suoh."

 you noticed him smirk when he heard your last name.

'Shit!'

——————————————
As soon as school ended you picked up your stuff and headed straight for the entrance of the school. unfortunately on your way there. you got pulled into a empty classroom I looked over to see who it was. and surprise, surprise. it was Fushimi he looked at you smirking. 

"well now this is interesting. who knew that the red king had a daughter~" 

"not meany, I'm not aloud to fight." 

"I see. now I get why Misaki is so protective. this will definitely be interesting~" 

you frowned. 

"what are you even doing here? something's telling me you're not here for school." 

"oh look at that someone has a brain. well you're not wrong but I'm not gonna tell you anything either." 

"whatever I don't care what you're up too. I got to go home." 

you left the room and headed to the Bar

———————————————
you made it to the bar and headed upstairs charging out of your uniform and into some comfortable clothes. you hung the uniform up for another day. you head to the closet and knock on the second door. you heard a "come in." and walked through closing the door behind you.