Chapter 3

Y/n set out early in the morning to head to HOMRA with a back pack full of sweets for everyone as a gift. 

'I wonder how dad reacted to my letter well I guess I'll find out soon enough it. will be great to be home again and see Anna Tatara Okaa san.' AKA Izumo although she never said it out loud unless to get him upset. 

'I hope I can take Yata to meet them one day I'd know he'd love it.' she smiled at the thought.

—————————————-
At HOMRA

Izumo clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "Alright guys We have an announcement. most of you guys don't know this because of recently joining but we have one more princess and she should be arriving soon." 

Mikoto just sat on the couch staring at the entrance to the bar. 

"She's Mikoto's treasure." 

Yata sat at the bar thinking 'I wonder what yn is doing right now she did say she was going to visit family earlier today. I wonder if I'll get to meet them one day.' 

"Hey Yata are you listening to me."

 "huh what?" he looked over to mr Kusanagi 

"I said we're having a special guest today." 

"oh... yeah that...." 

"what's up with you lately?" 

"sounds to me like someone's in love.~" Tatara said. 

"what that's not it! she's...." he never got to finish his sentence cause at that moment the door opened and someone he wasn't expecting to see was standing there. Y/n

I walked through the door. "I'm home.~" 

"Welcome home y/n." Izumo said from behind the bar. 

Anna ran up to y/n and looked through her marble at me. "your red is more beautiful then before." 

"thanks Anna." I smiled 

"Mikoto missed you a lot he was happy that you sent letters more often." 

"Was he now~" I looked over to the tall red head. he looked away 

"whatever." he said then walked up to me and patted my head. "it's good to have you home."

 "thanks." 

"so yn what's this about you hanging out with a boy.~" Tatara chimes. 

I looked over to him. "yeah he's really cool and fun to be with." 

The temperature started to rise a bit y/n looked over to her father. "what's wrong?" 

"oh don't worry about him. he's just upset that his daughter is growing up so fast.~" Tatara smiled. 

"WHAT!"

 until that moment the whole rest of the bar was silent; I looked around. 

"hey Tatara wasn't joking we did get a hole bunch of new family members. Nice to meet you I'm y/n Suoh. I hope we can all get along." 

I smiled looking around the room then my eyes stopped on a face I didn't think I'd see. "Yata? what are you doing here?" 

"Umm well I..." 

"well this is a tern of events." Izumo said. 

"hey king at least you can rest easy knowing that our princess is at least with someone from HOMRA right.~" Tatara said pleased.