Chapter 14

Lucky today was Saturday cause after the activity you and Yata did yesterday you were tired. you were both snuggling in his bed enjoying each other's company and warmth. after a while you decided it was time to get up so that people wouldn't get suspicious. you lifted up up the blanket and looked down at yourself. there were hikes all over your body where Yata kissed you there was also a little stain of blood on your thigh that proved what really happened. you weren't a virgin anymore.  

"I guess we're not virgins anymore." 

you joked. 

"yeah that's true, but I'm glad it was with you." 

"me too." 

you stand up but feel a sharp pain in between your thighs and stiffened. 

"what's wrong are you ok?" 

he looks at you with some concern. 

"I'm fine this is normal after doing it for the first time." 

you blush and so did he. 

"I'll be fine, it'll go away soon." 

"fine. but tell me if you need anything." 

"don't worry I will." 

you kiss him on the cheek and pick up your clothes and put them back on. and go back to your room. 

"I'll see you later ok." 

"yeah. love you." 

you smile and walk into your room using the secret door and started getting ready for the day. once you were done you walked down to the bar you sat on one of the stools. Izumo was doing his daily routine. some of the guys were already hanging out at the tables Izumo walked up. 

"so you're later then usual." 

"yeah i was just really tired." 

you yawn. 

"I'm sure. with all that homework piled up on your desk you were working very hard considering report cards are coming soon." 

he looked at you. 

"you'll have good results right~"

 Izumo gave you a sickeningly sweet smile, you nodded quickly. 

"good I look forward to seeing it." 

you sigh. 

"I know you're thinking I'm being hard on you. but it's your last year I want stuff to go well for you. I'll stop bothering you after you graduate. I promise." 

he gives you a reassuring smile, you nod. 

"oh speaking of bothering someone. an interesting student transferred into my class." 

"oh and who might that be?" 

Tatara chimes. 

"it's this glasses wearing guy. his name is Saruhiko Fushimi and I get the feeling he's not there for school. he knew who dad was after the teacher said my name and he kept on messing with Yata. I don't like him. I get this creepy vibe from him he reminds of a snake that's after it's pray."

 "well thanks for letting us know and now you better get to work on the homework I saw piled on your desk. cause you know what happens when you get bad grades, remember last time~"

 he said in a threatening voice that gave me shivers down your spine. you got up and headed to your room as fast as you could and started your work. luckily it's not to long till you graduate it's only a couple months away and you'll be free!