Chapter 6

I looked up from where I fell and saw. "Yata?"

 "y/n w what are you doing in my room?"

 I looked around there were posters of skateboarders a desk a chest with some stuff in it; a dresser with clothes a tv and gaming system and games piled up around it. 

"oh so this is your room?"

 "y-yeah... so what are you doing here? how did you get in?"

 "oh yeah."

 I look up at him. "I was moving my stuff around. I went to go check the closet. while I was looking around a bit I saw door. I got curious so I opened it then I kinda tripped. and that's brings us up to now." 

"uh huh...."

 I look up at him. "you wanna see? it's actually kinda cool."

 he stood up nodding. "ok"

 I got up and walked back into his closet through the connecting door to my closet he followed. We ended up in my room. 

"see isn't it cool?" I turn to him. 

"y-yeah... I didn't even know that door existed." he breathed out blushing. 

"what's wrong?" 

"umm... it's just that this is the first time I've been in a girls room." he looks away 

"oh" I blush "well I invited you here so it's ok. but me on the other hand I kinda came falling into your room literally. hehe... So I should be the one apologizing." I scratched my neck embarrassed and smiled awkwardly. 

"it's ok I mean you didn't know it existed so it's fine. do you think we should tell Mr Kusanagi about it?" 

"NO Way! we should keep it a secret. it be like a secret passageway and also I could hangout with you without the guys giving us a hard time." 

"yeah you do got a point there. and if you're in trouble it would be easier for me to reach you."

"yeah good idea. it's our secret!" I put out my first for him to bump he did. 

"I better start cleaning my closet a bit too make a passage way." 

"we should hang a cloth in the back to hide the door." 

he nodded in agreement and stretched "well I guess I'll get started." 

he turned away and started walking but stopped turning his head to face me. "don't listen to what Chitose said earlier he's just an idiot plus me and Mr Kusanagi chewed him out for it, and knowing Mr Kusanagi he's probably punishing him as we speak." 

"yeah you're right Okaa-san Izumo is very scary." 

"Okaa-san?" 

"yeah Izumo kinda took the place of my mom in my childhood. Tatara the big brother and Anna as a little sister. here see." 

I picked up a picture that was in a frame on my desk. it had Tatara, Izumo, Mikoto, Anna, and me in front of the bar. Izumo and Mikoto were standing behind me and Anna. Tatara was in the middle hugging me and Anna smiling. 

"when was this taken?" 

"umm... right before I moved into the dorms in freshman year. if I remember correctly." 

"huh. this was probably taken a couple weeks before me and Monkey joined." 

"Monkey?" 

"yeah he was a friend but he left and became a blue a few months before I met you."