Chapter 7

It's been 3 weeks since I moved back into the bar. Everything is going great. the ride to school was a little far but That was fine. me and Yata have been growing closer. he even stopped stuttering around me. it made me happy that he was getting more comfortable with me around. we would hangout every day. play video games and skate around. today was one of those days we were in the park at the moment resting from skating. Yata was trying to teach me a new trick but in the end I just kept falling. he noticed I was beginning to get frustrated. so he said we should take a break. we were sitting on bench just looking at the sky as clouds past by. 

"it's so beautiful." 

"yeah it is."

 little did you know he was looking at you your crimson hair blowing in the soft breeze. 

"hey Yata." 

he snapped back to reality blushing a bit. 

"do you think I should cut my hair? it's getting a bit long and it always gets in the way when I'm skating." 

I took a little in my hand looking at it. 

"I like it the way it is. it reminds me of our flames whenever you're going fast or you get angry or fighting the wind always blows and it makes you look bad ass. and there's always a look in your eyes that says you can take on anything and fight till the end. and you refuse to back down. it's perfect the way it is." 

He said then thought. 'your perfect.' 

"but I mean if you really want to cut it I think you'll look cool either way." 

he blushed realizing how much he said 

"so I've been wondering something." 

"yeah what is it?"

"I was wondering what the story is around the hair clip you always wear? I can tell it's really important to you but I was wondering why?" 

"oh. it belonged to my mom. there's actually two that go together. I have one and dad has the other. I guess for me it's like a good luck charm you know." 

"yeah. I think that's really cool that you guys have that I think it's important to have those things. it makes you want to fight on even when things get hard." 

I look at him. he's facing forward looking at the sky smiling. I feel my face growing red and I feel my heart beat quickly. he looks over at me. 

"hay are you ok? you're face is looking kinda red." 

"y-yeah I'm fine we should probably head back to the bar huh." 

"yeah that's a good idea. Mr. Kusanagi is probably waiting for us." 

"yeah lets go." 

as they were walking back the the bar they heard a creepy voice. 

"Misaki~" 

I felt shivers up my spine and look behind me. Yata was already staring at the guy frowning at him. 

"don't call me by that name it's weird when you say it." 

"oh right I forgot you hate that name don't you Mi-Sa-Ki~" 

"you're really asking for it Monkey!" 

"and what do we have here a girl. is she yours I never thought you'd actually be near one. considering I can still smell your virginity a mile away." 

Yata growled and stepped in front of him as if to shield me from him. 

"if you even try to touch her I'll kill you!"