Chapter 5

I skate from HOMRA to my dorm on school island and head inside. I grab my biggest duffel packed up all my clothes and other stuff. the last thing I picked up was a hair clip that my dad gave to my mom as a present then passed it on to me. 

saying it was charm that will always keep me safe. It was silver with red stones that were carefully carved into tiger Lilies. my father always said that the reason he chose a tiger Lillis was because my mom was as scary as a tiger sometimes. but she was beautiful as a flower. he said I take a lot after her. 

 I smile remembering how he described her. I put the clip in my hair to hold my bangs out of my face while I skate back. on my way back I turned a corner.  

*CRASH* 

I fall down and looked up to see a guy wearing blue and had glasses. he clicked his tongue. "pink how childish."

 "huh."

 I looked down unfortunately when I fell my skirt flipped. I tern red and quickly smoothed my skirt down. "pervert!" 

"hey it's rude to say that after just crashing into someone."

 a tick mark appeared on my four head. "well it's rude to stare at a girls underwear!"

 "why would I wanna see your underwear. it's so childish and unsexy. "he smirked.

 'uhg, the nerve of this guy. whatever.' I pick up my duffel and get back on my skateboard and head straight for HOMRA.

———————————————
At HOMRA

"Hey she's taking a while. you think she's ok?" Yata said thinking out loud. 

"I'm sure she's fine and besides anyone that dared to mess with her would be practically signing your own death certificate. and besides if the person did escape her wrath then they would have to face HOMRA not to mention Mikoto." Tatara chuckled.

 everyone turned pail at the thought.

 "yeah that's something I definitely don't want to face. I think she's the only person that made Mikoto angry and survived." Izumo chuckles while polishing a wine glass. 

suddenly the door slammed open y/n walked in looking deadly. 

"what happened?" Izumo looked up. "I haven't seen you in this bad a mood since someone actually ate your favorite snack when you were having a bad day."

 "uhg! I had a run in with a pervert. but he slipped away before I could burn him." 

"what he do?" 

"I don't want to talk about it!" she fumed.

 Anna held up her marble looking through it staring at her for a minute. 

"what is it Anna?" 

"he saw her panties. and said they were childish and not sexy."

 y/n stiffened turning red freezing on the spot embarrassed out of her. mind Yata was blushing 50 different shades of red just thinking about the subject of women's underwear. 

suddenly Chitose spoke up "don't worry y/n I'm sure whatever panties you wear are sexy."

 she snapped out of her thoughts and didn't know what to do. her mind went blank and did the first thing that came to mind she ran up the stares of the bar and straight to her room. she slammed the door. a minute after she left Izumo set down the glass he was polishing and walked up slowly to Chitose. emanating a murderess aura and punched him in the head. 

"Ow what the hell! I was trying to make her feel better!"

 by this time Yata snapped out of his embarrassment and grabbed Chitose by the neck of his shirt.