Chapter 12

Days came and went and it was soon spring and the cherry blossoms were starting to bloom. there was gonna be a festival of fireworks you saw someone handing out flyers. you took one heading straight for the bar slamming the door open you went straight up to Izumo. he looked at you confused as to why you were so out of breath.

"hey what happened did a fire brake out or something?"

he joked. you shook your head and smiled and held up the flyer for the festival.

"can we go pleaseeeeee!"

Izumo took the flyer looking at it.

"fireworks huh. what do you think Mikoto?"

he looked up then nodded.

"sure."

"what are fireworks like?"

Anna said quietly. Y/n raced up to her starting to explain what fireworks are.

"do you think they'll have any red ones?"

"definitely! and there will be food! and we'll get to wear Yukatas! you can wear the one I had when I was younger. I have another one now that I've grown more. come on let's go get them out for tonight."

Anna nodded then fallowed me upstairs to get them out. Everyone looked excited for tonight Yata sat down at the bar.

"you know tonight at the festival would be the perfect time to tell her how you feel."

Yata looked away from the bartender.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"oh come on Yata stop being in denial and confess to her. the king has already accepted you and trusts you and Tatara and I agree as well."

"it's not that I'm in denial. it's just I'm scared she'll reject me and things will become awkward. she's very precious to me."

Izumo sighed and hit Yata.

"ow! what the hell was that for Mr Kusanagi!"

"for being a cowered! if you really love her you got to tell her right, and besides I have a feeling it'll work out."

Yata blinked looking at Izumo confused. he lay his head on the bar thinking about it.

'Mr Kusanagi is right this is my chance. and I already have permission right. I'm gonna go for it!'

he got up from there bar and started heading to the door. Kamamoto looked up.

"where are you going Yata? the festival will start in a couple hours."

"I got to go get something really important. I'll be back in time don't worry."

he waved his hand and went out the door.

"huh wonder what that was about?"

"don't worry about it It'll be fine~" Tatara assures

——————————————
Later that evening the boys were all waiting for the girls to come down Stairs. finally they heard footsteps coming down the stairs. once they got to the bottom the guys looked at them and couldn't believe they're eyes.

Anna was wearing a red yukata with plum blossom pattern on it, with a yellow Obi. she had her hair up in a side bun with a small dangling Kanazashi with red flowers. what really made the guys jaws drop was Y/n. she had a beautiful yukata that was also red with cherry blossoms on it with a pink Obi. she had some of her red hair in a side bun that was held in place by her normal clip that she always wore then let the rest of her hair hang down her back.