Chapter 11

You lay on your bed with a blank mind after the entire talk you had with your guardians. 

'Geez no wonder they put it off for so long that was just embarrassing.' 

you sighed then then thought back to the fight between Yata and Fushimi and how Fushimi kissed you. it wasn't a good feeling it felt weird and wrong maybe it would feel better with someone else.  it'll be a more special moment. 

'I don't really want to be alone right now I'll go see Yata' 

you head over to the closet door opened it than knocked on the next door. you heard a 

"come in"

 you opened the door and closed it behind you. you saw Yata siting on the bed staring at the tv playing video games. by now it's pretty normal now for you to come into his room via closet and vice versa. you sit on the bed next to him and lay your head down in his lap hugging his torso. he turns off his game and tv putting down the controller. 

"what's wrong?" 

"it's nothing... really just kinda feeling confused." 

"what about?" 

"it's just that I don't know. you remember that book I had that Eric gave to me to read."

 he stiffened. 

"yeah I heard about it" 

'I'm gonna beat his fucking ass!' he thought to himself. 

"well I didn't really get what was going on until today. Izumo Tatara and Dad had a long talk with me about umm.... you know...."

 you trailed off your face turning a bright shade of red. the same was happening with Yata who could only let out an 'ah'

" yeah but Izumo said doing I should only do that stuff with someone who's truly special. he also said how it was supposed to feel good when it happened. but that time when Fushimi stole my first kiss it felt disgusting when he kissed me; and Chitose always talks and says stuff about how he's been with all these girls and stuff. it makes me wonder is that all I'll ever be to a guy..." 

I look up into Yata's eyes he looks back with a serious expression. 

"what Mr Kusanagi said is right. it is something special and that you should feel amazing and loved when you do that stuff with someone." 

'if only that someone could be me.' he thought in the back of his mind. 

"and as for Saruhiko he's just plain twisted. he's probably trying to get to you to get to me. it makes my blood boil just thinking about it honestly. as for Chitose he's an idiot and you should never ever listen to what he says. he's just a fucking ass! and as for me I'll never let some guy use you ever! I'd burn him till there's nothing left of him!" 

he started stroking her hair in a comforting manner. 

"hey Misaki... I hate it when Chitose makes fun of you I think you're a better man because you want to be with someone you care about." 

his eyes widened looking at you and and smiled. "thanks" 

'I love you he thought so much' 

and you guys continue to sit like that in silence comfortably.

—————————————————
Downstairs at the Bar

"Well that was a long conversation." 

Tatara Mikoto and Izumo were all sitting at a table with glass of liquor and a bottle in the middle of the table. all the others have gone home for the night and everyone else who was living at the bar was upstairs doing their own thing.