Chapter 1

It's been 18 years since that day and y/n has grown beautifully into a young women, with a fiery personality like her father and kindness like her mother. although she did have a bit of a habit of getting into trouble. She never really acted very girly and just did what she wanted for the most part. she loved skateboarding. it's a thing that made her feel free with having the wind go through her hair while doing tricks and moving fast. sometimes when no one was looking she would use her flames to make her bored go faster. But of course she was never aloud to really ever use her flames remembering what Izumo said the first time she discovered them. 
———————
 "y/n you must never show your flames to anyone outside of HOMRA."

" why you And Tatara and father always say my flames are beautiful?"

" yes we do but other people are different and sometimes when people see something different they think it's scary and do awful things and we want you to be safe can you promise us that you'll keep it secret?"

 yn nods "good girl."  Tatara looks over to Izumo and laughs "you act like a mother Izumo hey yn you should just call Izumo Okaa-san from now on~" said man glared at Tatara and Mikoto chuckled a little.

--------------------------------

   y/n thought it was kinda true he did act a lot like a mom. to her it was sweet she smiled at the fond memory and started to head back to her dorm on school island. she was skating fast when she suddenly heard a shout and fell. 'god that sucked and hurt.' she looked up to see a boy with a beanie on his head and hazel eyes that she could lose herself in for hours. she blushed suddenly realizing the position they were in. "Umm I'm sorry but can you umm get up." 

    he seemed to snap out of his daze and blushed as well and got up. "um sorry." he mumbled and looked away embarrassed. 

y/n smiled at his sincere apology and nodded. "it's ok it was a accident after all and plus I was kinda zoning out cause I was remembering something anyway." she looked down feeling a little guilty. 

he noticed this and started to worry a little "r-really it's ok don't worry plus I'm tougher than I look hehe." 

she smiled at him. he was little taller than you and awkward but still nice. then you noticed his bored "wow!" you bent down and picked it up "your bored is awesome I never seen anything like it before. the person who made this must be awesome; and the design on it is so beautiful." 

he blushed and smiled with pride. "yeah it's one of a kind I fixed it up so it would be much more durable." 

"That's so cool! oh right; I'm y/n what's your name?" I smiled at him. 

"I-I'm Yata it's nice to meet you." 

I smiled "I hope I can see you again sometime at the skate park soon; I got to get going bye" 

I waved and hopped back on my bored and headed straight for my dorm room. I shower and get in my pajamas and get in bed. 

'Yata huh he seems cool and definitely good with skateboarding; he was also kinda hot.' I blush and shake my head trying to get that thought out of my head. 'but even so I hope I can see you again sometime and we can skate together.' and with that yn closed her eyes and went to sleep.

—————————————-
At HOMRA 

    the door opened letting a jingle from the door signaling that someone had come in. Izumo looked up stopping his work in polishing a wine glass to see Yata walking up to the bar with dazed look on his face. and sat down. 

"what happened with you when you were out?" Izumo looked at him. 

"nothing much really." he said looking away. 

"oh Yata you're blushing" Tatara chimed in.  

"what no I'm not!" 

"I bet he met a girl and he ran away." Chitose laughed. Yata stiffened a bit this was not missed by the others. "WHAT!"Everyone yelled mines Izumo, Tatara, Mikoto, and Anna. 

"For real who was it?"

 "what does she look like tell us Yata!"

   he ternd reder by the second and stomped up stares lay on his bed. 

  'y/n huh she was definitely pretty.' he thought blushing 'maybe I can finally talk to a girl for once she seems different then most like she wasn't afraid to show who she really was.' he smiled to himself. 

'yeah I'll meet her again at the skate park.' and feel asleep.

—————————

    Down stares the boys were all talking and minding their own business and Anna playing with her marbles. 

"oh right!" Tatara spoke up "I have something for you king it came in the mail today."

  and held up a envelope Mikoto and Izumo immediately recognized the hand writing on it. Was from y/n Mikoto opened the envelope and started reading

Hey dad

I hope you and everyone is doing well I wanted to tell you I'm doing fine and I didn't get angry and burn anything I know how Izumo keeps worrying about that so at least he can rest easy for this week I notice my flames keep getting brighter and more beautiful I'm learning slowly to control them easier so that's a relief oh right I meet somebody cool today and I think I'll get to have a new friend I'm looking forward to visiting you soon

Y/n

P.S
Please don't eat all the sweets I got this time they're meant for everyone I'm looking at you Tatara!

Both looked at him" how did she know it was me!" 

  They both sighed Mikoto folded up the letter and went up to his room and put it in a box where he kept all the things she ever gave him. He signed once again then went back down stares to meet up with the other guy's.