Chapter 16

Another week passed and there was nothing out of the ordinary. so you decided that you'd go out for a bit, with Yata of course. but you couldn't help but feel a little bad cause even if he is ok with it it still must be a little bit of a pain. you two were walking in the park holding hands enjoying the quiet and peaceful atmosphere till you saw something out of the corner of your eye. 

"hay Misaki." 

"hmm." 

"I think we're being fallowed." 

suddenly Yata pushes you down to the ground. 

"what?!" 

you notice a shiny knife stuck in the ground barely a foot away. there was a 'tch' sound. 

"shit he's here. listen Y/n you need to get out of here. I'll be a distraction when I tell you. you run straight for the bar don't look back. tell Mr. Mikoto and everyone what happened got it." 

you nod. 

"alright." 

he leans his four head against yours for a second. 

"ok let's go!" 

he got up and stood in front of you as if he were shielding you. he put one foot on his skateboard. 

"hey monkey! what's this about?" 

"sorry Misaki~ but I don't have time to play. I came here to pick something up." 

before Yata could say anything he was right behind you. picking you up slinging you over his shoulder. 

"hey put me down!" 

you struggle to get out of his grip. 

"give it up girl it's no use." 

"Misaki!!!" 

you reach out one of your hands towards him. he was about to grab it but two knives pieced his shoulder. his aura was flickering like a candle about to go out. you look at him worried. 

"it's ok. I'm fine this is nothing!" 

he said as he was pulling out the knives. 

"Misaki!" 

you try wriggle out of Fushimi's grip one more time unsuccessful again. 

"it's time to go~" 

with that you both disappear. leaving one thing behind on the ground. you're hair pins. 

"shit!" 

Yata punched the ground. 

'no this is not the time to act like an idiot!' 

he knew he wasn't the brightest guy. but this is one time where he refuses to fail. he sits down and calls Kusanagi after a few rings he picks up. 

"Yata what is it?" 

"Y/n been captured by Saru. he took us by surprise. he got her before we even had a chance to think. it's like he's gotten stronger. I know, I can't do this on my own but I have a plan." 

"ok." 

"get Anna to start looking for Y/n's location. I'll start looking on foot. I know you put a tracker in my watch so get one of the other guys to keep an eye on it. that way if I find them before you I'll send out a signal." 

"Wow. you actually thought this out. it's kinda weird coming from you." 

"yeah I know. but if me being weird is gonna save her then I'd rather look like a fool and save her." 

"Geez look who's growing up." 

he chuckled. 

"shut up! she's my treasure and Mr. Mikoto's as well as all of Homra's I'm not gonna let anyone down! I'm gonna get going!" 

"right we'll send you anything once we get it and meet up with you." 

"same here let's get started." 

with that he ended the call. 

"just wait for me Y/n I'll get you back just hang on." 

he picked up your hair pins. and started the search for you.

———————————————————

You were currently bound to a chair in a old warehouse staring at the sealing. 

'ok so let's go over what happened. Fushimi kidnapped you. he knocked you out. and now you were tied up having a stare down with him.' 

"so what do you want? I'm here and there's not much I can do." 

you say looking at him. 

"really. why not just burn the ropes." 

"I can't my flames can't burn. I don't get why they just don't. and I can't control it so I'm not really any use to you so can you let me go and just forget about stuff." 

"sorry but I just find you too interesting~ besides why are you being so compliant?" 

"I figured it's just easier to tell you what you want, rather than getting cut to pieces with your knives. I mean I'm not giving up much." 

"tch! well you're not dumb at least." 

you just stare at him. his eyes they have something in it loneliness, hurt, anger, sadness, and much more. 

"Fushimi why are you in pain? is that why you kidnapped me to make it stop?" 

his eyes widened for a second but quickly regained his normal frowning expression. narrowing his eyes he took a knife and threw it at you it made a small cut on your cheek. you didn't flinch you only stared. 

"I see. if that's how it is I guess I can't blame you. You just want it to stop and when you found out that there could be something some type of power that would make it go away. you didn't think twice on trying to find it even if it would label you a traitor to both clans. you we're and are a part of." 

"tch." 

"I bet that's why you left homra too. you didn't want to have them get involved and yet Misaki kept asking and and asking. so you finally did the only thing you could think of at that time to leave." 

"ahhg!" 

he came up to you holding one of his knives to your throat. 

"what would you know about pain? your just the precious treasure of the red clan. always protected. always kept happy. always loved what could you possibly know about pain!"

 you were silent for a bit. he took away the knife from your throat. 

"that's what I thought." 

"I may not know you're pain. but but that doesn't mean I don't want to take it away." 

he looked at you surprised. 

"what the hell is with you? I kidnap you threaten you cut you and you say that. your so..." 

he didn't get a chance to finish his sentence cause you both heard a shout of your name. 

"Y/n!" 

you looked over at the window near you. 

"Misaki..."