Chapter 10

"Finally school is over."

 I stretch trying to get feeling back into my body after the long day of listening to the teacher. 

"well better get back home. I wonder what that book was about Izumo said he would talk to me about it later he seemed sort of tense wonder if it was really that bad oh well."

 I picked up my skateboard and said goodbye to Kukuri and headed to the bar.

—————————————————
At HOMRA

Izumo was polishing a wine glass. 

"it's almost time." Tatara said looking at the clock. 

"yeah."

 was all the red head could reply back; as he got up and headed upstairs to his room. Izumo looked up at everyone. 

"hey guys! me Tatara and Mikoto have some stuff to talk about with y/n. so unless you value your life no going upstairs until we come down. Got. It." 

everyone other then Tatara nodded and went back to whatever they were doing. suddenly they heard the sound of the bell above the door ring signaling someone came in. Izumo looked up to see y/n. 

'well looks like it's time I guess.' 

he thought and put down the glass. y/n went up to him looking at him curiously. he sighed. 

"Tatara it's time." 

he got up from the bar stool where he was sitting on and started to go up the stairs. 

"y/n come with me. and as for the rest of you he pointed to everyone else in the bar. one thing damaged and or an interruption that's not an emergency you'll all be punished. Severely. do I make myself clear!"

 all of them nod. 

"good y/n come with me." 

you fallowed Izumo upstairs to Mikoto's room

————————————
Upstairs in Mikoto's Room

Once Izumo and y/n walked through the door Tatara shut and locked it behind them. Mikoto was sitting on the bed with a serious face. Tatara was standing in front of the door blocking it and Izumo just standing. the bartender took a deep breath and looked at you and said to sit down on the couch.  you did as you were told confused looking at the three men in front of you. 

"is this about the book? cause I don't really know what's going on but if I did something wrong I'm really sorry!" 

"no. no. it's not that you're in trouble." 

Tatara assured 

"it's just that...."

 he looked away and at Izumo with a look that said 'it's-your-turn-to-talk'. 

the bartender sighed and got a chair that was sitting in the corner and sat down. while Tatara slumped down sitting on the floor leaning against the door looking at the sealing. finally Izumo broke the silence. 

"y/n as you know things were a little different for you when growing up; and due to that there are certain conversations that mothers usually have with there daughters. unfortunately do to what happened when you were born... may Isana's soul Rest In Peace."

 he added. 

"as you know we promised to be your guardians. along with helping to raise you and help Mikoto. and as you're guardians the job of having those conversations now fall to us sort of like that time four years ago. we didn't exactly explain it to you and so Seri came in to help us remember."

 you nod blushing a bit at the thought of that day. 

"well because of certain..... circumstances. we couldn't really explain it to you. only this time it's more one for both genders so we'll be explaining it this time. honestly we should have had this conversation sooner but we were putting it off cause it's kind of awkward. but it's also something you need to know since you're becoming an adult."

 you just nodded not sure what to say. 

"ok with that let's get started." 

Izumo got into explaining anatomy of the female and male body how it works along with explaining how it is also used as a way to show a physical expression of romantic love. but also how it's normal to feel such things in general too as it is a sign you're growing up. after finishing his speech you were no doubt red. 

"now any questions?" 

Izumo was truly hoping in his mind that you'd say no. but he knew that you'd still ask about the book. 

"yes I understand about the stuff that you just talked about. but what does the book have to do with any of it?" 

at this all of the men turned bright shades of red. 

"yeah about that....."

 Tatara trailed off finally Mikoto spoke feeling as if Izumo needed a break considering he explained most of it. 

"that's for self pleasure." 

you look at Izumo to explain further. he sighed and explained what Mikoto meant you blushed at the thought of people doing such things. Izumo spoke up again. 

"but you only do these things with someone you truly care for and trust and love."

 you nodded. but then you remember something comes up in your mind that throws that whole sentence on its head. 

"you said that it's something special. but then why does Chitose make fun of Yata for not doing stuff like that?" 

"for men it's weird. a lot of men think you're not a real man till you had sex with a girl." 

"what so is that What's gonna happen to me?" 

I look at them. 

"I will never let that happen to you."

 Mikoto growls 

"and if anyone ever hurt you I'd burn them. till there will be no blood. no bone. no ash would be left. and I'm sure Izumo and Tatara and any of our clan members would do the same." 

I nod and hug my father. 

"and besides Yata is a rare breed now a days. there aren't many guys like him who treat women as they should be treated and helps people in need. that's why we were relieved when we found out the guy you were hanging out with was Yata. we didn't want anything bad to happen to you now you understand." 

you nod and look up at the three men. 

"thanks for being there for me. I love you guys." 

you hug each one and step back. 

"ok you're free to go y/n." 

Izumo said and you walk to the door grabbing your backpack and heading to your room. once Tatara unlocked and opened the door for you then closed it again and sighed. 

"that has got to be the most longest parent conversation we have ever had with her."

 Mikoto just nodded and sighed. 

"well at least it's over and done with and we won't ever have to do it again." 

the bartender stated visibly relaxing after the whole thing. there was a long silence and finally the red head spoke. 

"I needed a drink." 

Tatara and Izumo chuckled agreeing with that statement. with that all three of them went down stairs to get a drink.