Epiloge

"Hey Akami, Akahito stop running around you'll brake something!" 

"but mom Akahito won't give me back the Baer uncle Tatara gave me!" 

"oh yeah! well Akami took my skateboard that grandpa Mikoto gave me and she won't give it back!" 

Mikoto opened his eyes and looked at the twins in front of him. 

"Hey I'm not old enough to be called grandpa." 

Izumo laughed. 

"but that's what you are aren't you?" 

your father looked at you with a do-something-about-this look. you could only give him a look of apology. he sighed and turned over. 

"hey don't go to sleep play with us!" 

"yeah play with us! show us your fire!" 

the twins tugged on his shirt Tatara and Izumo just chuckled. 

"looks like you're not gonna get out of this Mikoto." 

the red head only grunted. it's been six years since you married Yata and there was never a boring day in your life. you were also blessed with two beautiful children their names were Akami and Akahito. they were twins one looked like Yata and one like you they both had the word red in their names as a tribute to your family and clan they. both inherited your husbands fire like personality but they also inherited a couple traits from you as well but not as obvious ones. you could still remember the day you told him he was gonna be a father, it had to be one of the most funniest and precious memories you would ever have.

Flashback 

You walked into the bar Izumo was behind the counter cleaning a glass as usual your father laying out on the couch Tatara at the bar reading a cooking book Anna next to him drinking juice. the other members of homra were spread out doing their own thing. you walked up and sat at the bar. 

"Hey Y/n what brings you here today? I thought you said you had something to do." 

"I did I just finished it and I came here to talk to Misaki it's really important." 

Izumo set down the glass. 

"he's not here right now but he should be soon. what happened? is something wrong?" 

you shook your head smiling. 

"it's not anything bad. in fact it's exciting I'm really happy but also nervous." 

"can you tell us?" 

"no not yet. Misaki has to come back first. although I wonder what expression he'll make when I tell him." 

"now I'm really curious." 

Izumo smiled. 

"curious about what?" 

the door opened showing your husband walking in with his Fushimi. 

"apparently she has some good news that she's really excited about but she refused to say until you got here." 

"oh really what is it?" 

he looked at you curiously. at this point Tatara and Mikoto were were listening and waiting for you to speak. you take a breath trying to calm your nerves you had a little bit of pink tint on your cheeks but were smiling as you said the words. 

"I'm pregnant." 

the whole bar went silent and was looking at you. yata turned red staring at you in shock so was everyone else you felt better after saying it but still you wanted to know what your husband was thinking.