Chapter 19

It's been a month since you woke up and you were just starting to be able to get out of bed. Misaki was always by your side or at the very least made sure someone was keeping an eye on you so that you wouldn't collapse or something worse. least to say you had to be careful since you found you had to take it easy because of how much of you're energy was used. but you definitely found it worth it. it turned out that once you're father, Izumo and Tatara were finished talking with Fushimi he rejoined homra and was back in the family. 

other people in homra were still hesitant about having him around but were slowly getting used to it. yata seems happier to to have Fushimi back they started hanging out more but he still made time for you. right now You were sitting on the couch next to your father with Anna's head in your lap just enjoying the atmosphere, when the door of the bar opened. you looked over to see it was yata and Fushimi. you smiled welcoming them back yata nodded to you and walked up to Mikoto. 

"Mr. Mikoto." 

your father cracked one eye open looking at him giving him a grunt. 

"Mr. Mikoto. I want to have that one on one match with you." 

at that sentence Mikoto looked straight at Yata looking for any sines of fear or hesitation but all he could see was determination. with a sigh he got up and started heading to the door but stopped when he saw you were about to follow. 

"Izumo keep her here she's still not ready to go out yet." 

you were about to say something when Tatara put his hand on your shoulder stopping you.

"don't worry king she'll be here waiting for you guys to come back." 

Mikoto nodded and walked outside where Yata was probably waiting for him. you looked over to Izumo and Tatara. 

"why'd you stop me?" 

Izumo looked at smiling. 

"this is a one on one fight for something really important. you're not allowed in this none of us are." 

"that's right! it's a fight to show determination of the heart." 

you looked at Tatara confused. but then again it was Tatara. most of the stuff he said was funny or odd so you just nodded. 

"well we should just wait for them to come back I'm sure it'll all be fine." 

"yeah you're probably right." 

you take your seat back on the couch resuming what you were doing before.

It was nighttime by the time your father and Yata came back. Yata was leaning on your fathers shoulder beaten and browsed and your father had one browse on his cheek. when you saw Yata you ran over to him right away, as your father set him down leaning him against the wall. 

"what on earth happened you? are you ok?!" 

you sat down next to where he was leaning. he just chuckled. 

"yeah. I'm ok better than ok." 

you looked at him nervously. 

"are you sure you don't have a concussion?" 

you looked him over, he only laughed. 

"if I do it was worth it." 

you just looked at him confused. he put his hand in his pocket pulling out a small black box opening it holding it towards you inside was a ring with a small red stone. 

"I'm not good with words and I know I can be an idiot. but you're the most important person to me and I love you now and for all of time. so Y/n please merry me?"