(19) Memories...

I just remembered the time I asked you if you liked me...

It was about two years ago...

I was curious and told you a "bird" had told me you liked me... in other words your sister told me you liked a person with my name... that is specifically a generation bellow (he's a year older than me).

I remember you asking me insistently who that person was... after a while of asking me I gave in and told you...

I immediately felt bad and told you not to let her know I told you.
You asked me "Why?" And I just made up a random reason but in reality:

I felt bad because I didn't want you two to fight over something I felt... wasn't that important... I mean, you are important but my emotions can come second. My reason for feeling bad is that... when I was little I didn't have the best friendship with my middle brother and I remember I used to fight with him over really small stuff... and seeing how close you are (to my eyes) toward your sister I didn't want to be the reason you two discussed about something.

I know it sounds crazy and probably over exaggerated but I honestly NEVER want to be the reason for something bad in your life. If anything I want to be the person you can rely to tell anything... and as I've said before it doesn't matter if what you'll say will hurt me... I don't mind if you talk about a crush on someone who isn't me... I will always put you before my own feelings, because... I know that even though it hurts your happiness will be enough to... maybe not fix the pain but... to act as a band aid to my broken heart.