(36) Is my patience an issue?

One of the things I fear whenever speaking to you or almost anyone is the impression I'm gonna leave to them. I often am afraid of knowing if they will dislike my sense of humor. If they will find me annoying. Will they think I'm rude?

Sometimes I tend to be low tempered and get angry rather quickly... I guess my middle brother is the one that knows that fact better than anyone else... I often get angry over silly and most dumb stuff... did I add silly already?

I guess, with my family it's become something common they know that they shouldn't talk to me until I decide to talk to them and most of the times they stand up to correct whatever I miss understood. But when it comes to you... someone I like... I can't help but to feel extra nervous, anxious and maybe even disappointed in my own behavior... I feel like you will dislike me...

I feel like you will think of me as that angry person...

I feel like you will be able to note every single bad thing about me... and I get it, humans are not perfect but... I just can't help but feel like I'm not only imperfect but far from "normal" or at least someone "ok" or "just fine"...

From the few time you've known me... do you think of me as this person?

Do you think of me the way I fear you will?

Do you?